BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Tiffany Y.
If you love the taste of rosemary, this is for you! It's a pretty basic cracker, but the rosemary adds a lot! If you're having a bougie party at your house, then this is an excellent option! 😉 Offer it with a fig and goat cheese spread to really wow your guests!
Rebecca G.
I really love these crackers. They are a bit healthier than your average cracker and are great for a nice snack at parties. Just add some cheese and you are all set. They are a bit more money and have less than a regular box of crackers, but they are very good.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
The best crackers and the only ones I purchase anywhere! They are so delicious and have my most favorite herb - rosemary. I am addicted to rosemary. I usually eat these crackers with cheese and a glass of wine. They go perfectly with goat cheese or creamy Brie and a slice of prosciutto. Delicious!
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
These crackers are great for pairing with cheese. The subtle rosemary flavor takes the whole "cheese and crackers" thing to a new level. Definitely try these next time you're trying to impress someone with your cheese board skills.
Karen R.
Washington
Love this hint of rosemary. It jazzes up cheese and crackers without any effort on your part. They remain crisp to the end, even after a few days after opening if properly stored. That doesn't happen that often.
Chandra K.
Charlotte
Serve as a nice plate for all the cheese and meat platters around the holidays. Or even when you open a bottle of wine and decide to have cheese, crackers, and wine for dinner!
Caroline Y.
Very good light tasting crackers. Thin but crispy. Perfect for platters and parties. Good with cheese, garnishes, spreads, and my personal favorite hummus. Unlike some crackers you will notice Carr's only has 4 ingredients: water, wheat flour, palm oil, and salt. Has a mild taste great for snacking with your favorite dips or cheese.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently tried these with a regular natural hummus and I thought they were pretty good in that combination. I would want them to be a little tougher so they don't break, but I was still pretty happy, so I won't knock them down much for it. I was able to enjoy my hummus and these crackers were a great asset in that combination. The taste is also great on their own. Try them! You will not regret it!
Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
This is my favorite cracker!  I eat them with cheese, with hummus, or just by themselves.  They are very savory and so buttery.  I look for them every time I go to the store.  The rosemary is the perfect amount to get that herby kick.  Anyone who enjoys a flavorful cracker should give these a try!
Caroline M.
These are my go to crackers for cheese plates, which I make like it's my job. The rosemary really goes well with the goat cheese and blackberry jam that I like. The flavor is pretty prominent though, so if you don't like rosemary then these aren't for you.