BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Tiffany Y.
If you love the taste of rosemary, this is for you! It's a pretty basic cracker, but the rosemary adds a lot! If you're having a bougie party at your house, then this is an excellent option! 😉 Offer it with a fig and goat cheese spread to really wow your guests!
Chandra K.
Charlotte
Serve as a nice plate for all the cheese and meat platters around the holidays. Or even when you open a bottle of wine and decide to have cheese, crackers, and wine for dinner!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
My family always buys Carrs crackers for whenever we have company over to eat with a cheese plate! They’re very low calorie, but they’re also kind of bland which is why we often eat it with cheese and never plain!
Caroline Y.
Very good light tasting crackers. Thin but crispy. Perfect for platters and parties. Good with cheese, garnishes, spreads, and my personal favorite hummus. Unlike some crackers you will notice Carr's only has 4 ingredients: water, wheat flour, palm oil, and salt. Has a mild taste great for snacking with your favorite dips or cheese.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently tried these with a regular natural hummus and I thought they were pretty good in that combination. I would want them to be a little tougher so they don't break, but I was still pretty happy, so I won't knock them down much for it. I was able to enjoy my hummus and these crackers were a great asset in that combination. The taste is also great on their own. Try them! You will not regret it!
Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
This is my favorite cracker!  I eat them with cheese, with hummus, or just by themselves.  They are very savory and so buttery.  I look for them every time I go to the store.  The rosemary is the perfect amount to get that herby kick.  Anyone who enjoys a flavorful cracker should give these a try!
Caroline M.
These are my go to crackers for cheese plates, which I make like it's my job. The rosemary really goes well with the goat cheese and blackberry jam that I like. The flavor is pretty prominent though, so if you don't like rosemary then these aren't for you.
Avery C.
West Caldwell
So fantastic! All Carr's Crackers are great, but these are my favorite! Where do I start, they taste great with any kind of cheese or spread and top every other cracker! Cons- they are usually a little bit pricey where I tend to pick them up, but they are so good I can't resist!
Dana H.
My absolute favorite party crackers! Carrs has the best buttery tasting flakey cracker, only made better by adding rosemary to the mix. I purchase these at almost every store in my area, even some fancier bodegas. Great for appetizers and cheese plates.
P D.
YUM! My favorite crackers for cheese and snacks. Not too thin, not too thick, and the flavor is fresh and the crackers are crispy. I like the rosemary ones with havarti cheese and turkey with a little sprinkle of vinaigrette on top for a snack in the afternoon.