BY CARR'S

Carr's® Poppy & Sesame Thin Savoury Crackers.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alayna F.
San Diego
These are the perfect little crackers to top with fancy cheeses. Whether its the plain flavor or this sesame flavor, they are perfectly light and go great as an appetizer! I always have a box or two on-hand just in case someone were to stop by I can impress them by having cheese and crackers!
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
Great crackers for starters. Great for get togethers, parties, and movie night.
This is another staple in my home. This are the best crackers thus far. I love all their products.
Their cookies are great with tea. Always kept at home for visitors as well.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to cheese cracker. There are always so many options but this is really the classic one. It comes in all different flavors. Everyone knows he brand so there is no guessing with the quality. They are crunchy and thin and always in every store.
Heather K.
Silver springs
These are my go to cracker for everything and any occasion. Very affordable for the quality and will continue to purchase them. They are soooo delicious. Publix has them for a great price and highly recommend them.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Foodie Expert
I always get this product every time I'm at the store it's so yummy like really yummy guys you I should taste it I'm not telling you any lies I'm telling you the truth that's why I'm writing this review for this product and this brand
Abby C.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite crackers! They are so flavorful and filling! They taste good with any snack! I will always buy these! Very good! A bit on the pricey side but sometimes you gotta buy that!
Missy R.
Oxford
These crackers are a perfect accompaniment to a cheese plate. They are thin so you are still able to taste whatever you are topping it with. They are nice and light with a good crunch.
L'oreale T.
This pairs well with cheese, nutella, fruit, you name it! I got these at Target but I do believe they are sold in almost every supermarket. Cheap and great for entertaining.
Taryn O.
Easthampton, MA
My favorite cracker! I don't have a bad thing to say. Good price, I get mine at Whole Foods but I have found them many places! Always good with cheese. Or plain
Lindsey C.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Carr's Rosemary Crackers are my favorite addition to my favorite thing in the world to eat; cheese board, please!!!