BY CARR'S

Carr's® Entertainment Cracker Collection.
A distinctive collection of 9 unique crackers.
By appointment to HM the queen Carr's of Carlisle limited biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany Y.
These are the crackers that you get when your friends are throwing a party and they ask you to bring "classy crackers" to go with a fruit and cheese platter! They are pretty basic- which is exactly what you want when you want your crackers to be an accoutrement to another snack!
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
5 stars because I love the crackers and my three year old hates them so therefore they are Mommy's crackers and I actually get to eat all of them. All of the crispy carby goodness is mine and mine alone. My husband also refuses to eat any of my "fancy crackers" but that might have more to do with the fact that I growl at him like a rabid dog if he starts to pull them out of the pantry.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
Nothing compares to these crackers. I am not sure if it’s because I’ve just had them all my life, or the quality really is that good. People also know the difference. It’s great for cheese speak with olives dried fruit. As a palate cleanser, anything. I love this for dinner parties and holidays!
Miranda H.
Lafayette, LA
I grew up watching wine and cheese be a staple dinner. I have continued this as an adult. These crackers pair well with cheese and salami for an easy dinner or snack.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Carr's crackers are a staple for any cheese platter. Nutritionally, I usually go for something with more wholesome ingredients, but Carr's is a safe choice for any entertainment foods. The collection also gives a nice variety in flavors which I enjoy.
Karen R.
Washington
This box is my go to entertainment box at Christmas & other times. It gives you a variety without having to have have multiple types of crackers in your pantry. There are some digestive that have that hint of sweetness that is so good with sharp cheeses.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
The entertainment pack of carrs in perfect for a party or get together. The assortment has a flavor for everyone. These crackers pair welll with cheese and hearty dips. Great value as well
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
We buy these at Costco for special occasions and for those times you want a solid thin tasty cracker that will stand up,to strong Cheese's. Love the flavor.
Sarah C.
Daniel Island, SC
Love this cracker combination. It is great for parties with a cheese platter and some meats! There are different types to meet anybody's needs! Definitely a go to for me!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
If your charcuterie board is missing these crackers it basically is a sucky one LOL these are pricey, but available at every grocery store and pair well with all cheeses and a a nice glass of your favorite wine. I definitely recommend giving these a try.