BY CARR'S

Carr's® Entertainment Cracker Collection.
A distinctive collection of 9 unique crackers.
By appointment to HM the queen Carr's of Carlisle limited biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
Foodie Expert
these crackers are light and crispy. They go well with cheeses, dips, Meats; pretty much anything! I served them at a wedding and my mom's 50th birthday. Both were pretty upscale events. And everyone talked about how good these crackers were!
Nina V.
These crackers taste great with artichoke spinach dip or alouette cream cheese. They have a light taste and the assortment box has something for everyone's taste!
Cynthia C.
Good product, i love crackers. Goes well with cheese. Good for parties and holidays. Recommended
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
5 stars because I love the crackers and my three year old hates them so therefore they are Mommy's crackers and I actually get to eat all of them. All of the crispy carby goodness is mine and mine alone. My husband also refuses to eat any of my "fancy crackers" but that might have more to do with the fact that I growl at him like a rabid dog if he starts to pull them out of the pantry.
Michelle L.
Miramar , FL
Nothing compares to these crackers. I am not sure if it’s because I’ve just had them all my life, or the quality really is that good. People also know the difference. It’s great for cheese speak with olives dried fruit. As a palate cleanser, anything. I love this for dinner parties and holidays!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Foodie Expert
Carr's crackers are a staple for any cheese platter. Nutritionally, I usually go for something with more wholesome ingredients, but Carr's is a safe choice for any entertainment foods. The collection also gives a nice variety in flavors which I enjoy.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Foodie Expert
If your charcuterie board is missing these crackers it basically is a sucky one LOL these are pricey, but available at every grocery store and pair well with all cheeses and a a nice glass of your favorite wine. I definitely recommend giving these a try.
Lori F.
Milford, CT
We always buy Carr's when we are entertaining compnay or hosting a party. It is our go to cracker. Always delicious, I love making appetizers with these crackers, serving fresh fig spread and goat cheese on them. Everyone always loves them!
Kathy P.
Harleysville
I purchase these crackers for my holiday parties.  A good selection of wheat, water, and butter crackers in the box.  Goes great with all types of cheeses and spreads.  I purchase these crackers in Giant.  Yes!  I would recommend these crackers!
Melian U.
San Diego
Cards water crackers are the only crackers i use for my niece vs at my dinner parties and i today events. I also snack on them myself loving the large sandwich cracker. Carrs signifies exceptional taste and family traditions to me.