BY CARR'S

Carr's® Entertainment Cracker Collection.
A distinctive collection of 9 unique crackers.
By appointment to HM the queen Carr's of Carlisle limited biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Tiffany Y.
These are the crackers that you get when your friends are throwing a party and they ask you to bring "classy crackers" to go with a fruit and cheese platter! They are pretty basic- which is exactly what you want when you want your crackers to be an accoutrement to another snack!
Karen R.
Washington
This box is my go at Christmas. It gives you a variety without having to have have multiple types of crackers in your pantry. There are some digestive that have that hint of sweetness that is so good with sharp cheeses.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
5 stars because I love the crackers and my three year old hates them so therefore they are Mommy's crackers and I actually get to eat all of them. All of the crispy carby goodness is mine and mine alone. My husband also refuses to eat any of my "fancy crackers" but that might have more to do with the fact that I growl at him like a rabid dog if he starts to pull them out of the pantry.
Michelle L.
Miramar , FL
Nothing compares to these crackers. I am not sure if it’s because I’ve just had them all my life, or the quality really is that good. People also know the difference. It’s great for cheese speak with olives dried fruit. As a palate cleanser, anything. I love this for dinner parties and holidays!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Carr's crackers are a staple for any cheese platter. Nutritionally, I usually go for something with more wholesome ingredients, but Carr's is a safe choice for any entertainment foods. The collection also gives a nice variety in flavors which I enjoy.
Esperanza S.
El Centro, CA
This is a great brand of crackers. I usually purchase them at Costco and Von’s. I am definitely a repeat customer. These crackers are of a higher quality. They are affordable. I serve these with a variety of cheeses.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
The entertainment pack of carrs in perfect for a party or get together. The assortment has a flavor for everyone. These crackers pair welll with cheese and hearty dips. Great value as well
Laura H.
These are great with both hard and soft cheeses as well as fig spreads and other jams. I do not like the digestive biscuits personally, however the Peppercorn Water Crackers are wonderful.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
We buy these at Costco for special occasions and for those times you want a solid thin tasty cracker that will stand up,to strong Cheese's. Love the flavor.