Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesCarr's
Cookies, Ginger Lemon Creme, 75 oz, 3 pk

Carr's Cookies, Ginger Lemon Creme, 7.5 oz, 3 pk

by Carr's

Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes - 7.5 oz, 3 pk. The distinctive taste of Carr's products comes in many varieties. All of its products satisfy your senses with sophisticated flavor, texture and aroma. With Carr's, you can count on a combination of quality ingredients and refined taste that have kept this rich English heritage alive for more than 160 years. Ginger Lemon Cremes are English tea cookies.

Which other flavors are recommended other than ginger lemon
I live in England, and I have never ever seen these, yet it says English cookies? Is it an American product trying to mimmic something from over here, because I don't know?
Start your review of Carr's Cookies, Ginger Lemon Creme, 7.5 oz, 3 pk!
Amber G.
columbia, SC
These lemony ginger treats are awesome year round- and are what I hide in mysterious places... #PepperidgeFarmWho?
Kenna G.
These were bought at Costco in a 3 pack. Great price. I love lemon ginger snaps. These are ginger snaps with a lemon cream filling. Divine. Very light.
Belinda D.
Memphis, TN
I enjoy the flavor and taste of the Carr's Cookies, Ginger Lemon Cream. The good is they taste great but you don't get that many in the package and the bad is that I can only find them on Amazon and they can be a bit pricey. I will continue to purchase this product.
Marufa Khandaker J.
W Lafayette, IN
This is a combination of spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. I like these cookies for an afternoon snack with tea.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I've only bought these once and it was only once because they were fantastic and I ate a lot of them. They are so tasty with just the right amount of lemony happiness. If you like lemon flavor get these you won't regret it.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
My mother's favorites cookies ever! And honestly what not to love about ginger and lemon together! I always get them when my parents come to visit and the open box lasts like 10 minutes!! I really like this cookies and recommend them with closed eyes
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely the most divine cookie you will EVER eat!!! Definitely buy two or more boxes because you will be hooked and will not want to share!! Costco usually has a great deal on them, too!
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this cookies. Once I tasted it from my friend and now it is included in my grocery list once a month
Analexis C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are very popular in my home. I believe it was once given to us as a small gift, and we then spotted them once again at a local Marshall's. The flavor is wonderful, and definitely helps when one has a sweet tooth!