BY CARR'S #75 in Crackers

Carr's® Cheese Melts Crispy Crackers.
Sprinkled with cheese.
City of Carlisle Carr's Biscuit Manufacturers Since 1831. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rosalind P.
Plano
Oh my gosh these are the best crackers. You don't need to put anything on top of them. They melt like butter in your mouth. They're a little more pricey than other crackers but they are well worth it. I would use them on a cracker tray if you were having a party. But they won't last long.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
The perfect cracker for entertaining! I purchased these with a wide array of cheeses or meats or dips.  They are crunchy but also soft and they have a pepper flavor that is to die for.  I love the pepper flavor the most but all of my guests always love them.
lisa U.
These are my favorite crackers! they go good with almost everything i pair it with. they are so crispy and flavorful. i serve this at almost every function i have. I love the way it taste with tuna salad and chicken salad. I definitely recommend this
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Susannah B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Used these o n a cheese and meat platter recently for a party and everyone raved how great they where for stacking and slightly more fancy than other brands. Very delicious and crunchy.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
These are absolutely great and a classic! I feel like it's a good "adult" cracker to have, especially when serving with some fancy cheese. Very tastey and comes in lots of different styles/flavors so there are a lot of different options. I highly recommend.
Lynn C.
Crackers are always good when you're sick so i buy them to eat with soup. They don't have much of a flavor and thats what makes it good with soup. You can use them with any kind of soup and not worry about the crackers being ruin by the soup vise versa.
Katherine S.
Great twist on the original, which can be a little plain and dry if you don't have really great toppings. These can be eaten and enjoyed alone, which is nice if you have a big party with kids around, also great with a sweet or savory spread.
Eugenia L.
Tucson
You can do so much with these crackers. Make mini pizzas. Put cream cheese salmon caviar on the hook for fancy snack. Eat them right out of the box dip them in your favorite dip or just spread them with a little bit of butter.
Aileen G.
These are a classic on family reunions and dinners since I can remember. Good quality, almost no taste so they go good with spreads, cheese and meat tables, dips
Melanie T.
Columbus , GA
I've always wanted to try these. Are they good?
celyn k.
Do these crackers have cheese baked in?