Carrots

by USDA Produce

Bolthouse® Farms Premium Carrots.
Since 1915.
Rich in Vitamin A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carrots!
Mila Z.
I love Cooked carrots, not very big fan of fresh ones. I usually buy organic carrots because personally they taste different to me ( everyone says they taste the same ) so I like organic ones. Always great for soups, salad's and many dishes 👌
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
I love using fresh carrots for almost everything. They are extremely healthy. Great to add to soups ,stews and potroasts. Great for snacking. Great snack for horses.
Jazeah G.
York, PA
I love carrots anyway you eat them! Raw is my favorite (even my dog loves them this way), but I also steam baby carrots and glaze them with s simple honey glaze my grandma used to make. Delicious!
Cassi T.
Clinton, ME
Who doesn't like carrots? Healthy easy snack and good for the eyes right?! I like them with ranch raw or if cooked I do honey glazed. Yum
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Carrots uploaded by Lacee L.
I buy multiple bags of carrots at a time, I eat them occasionally but I buy them for my bunny. He eats around three or four a day. I buy these carrots at Ralph's grocery store for 79 cents! These taste so good! I like how they are a little sweet! I like to dip these in ranch dressing when i eat them.
Amber T.
Carrots uploaded by Amber T.
Fresh carrots can be used for so many things. I would take fresh over canned any day. If they are prepped correctly you can do so much with them.
Emily C.
Carrots are always great. They're sweet, so it's like getting a dessert when eating a vegetable, plus they're supposed to improve your eyesight, so that's a plus! Kids love them and so do adults.
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Carrots are the best for secret veggies! I add them to everything! All Asian or Mexican inspired dishes.
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,295 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Carrots are the healthiest snacks!!!! Carrots have most nutrients that if your child has bad eye vision, feed them carrots their eye sight will improve and their skin color will become nice and tan :) I eat raw carrots with peanut butter! I also sautée them In Butter and honey 🍯 my family loves carrots 🥕
Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Publix
bolthouse is a brand that I enjoy I trust them with their all natural juice Blends and smoothies as well as a carrots and I for one am a true lover of everything carrot

Looking for your answer?