BY CARROLL SHELBY'S

Carroll Shelby's® Chili Kit.
Original texas brand.
Fix it hot or mild.
All natural.
Seasons 2lbs of meat with 4 individual seasoning packets. see more...

Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Chili Kit 4 oz more...
This is my go to when I make chili. My mom use to make it and now I do. It has the best flavor and it’s easy to make t your own. Doesn’t take long to cook. I have used other chili packets and it’s never the same. When I make it for a crowd I always get crazy compliments. This chili packet is amazing and I will never use another. Awesome find for great flavor!
Crystal G.
This is my all time favorite chili mix! I have used it for years and years and it's the best. Recently I tried to create my own chili using my own spices. It was terrible and so I went right back to Carroll Shelby's chili mix!
Tori G.
Review for: Chili Kit 4 oz more...
I really like this product it doesn’t take to long to cook and is really simple to make. I purchased it at my local target and the flavor is so rich and creamy and is totally worth it. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it’s so affordable and easy to make.
Jessica S.
Humboldt, TN
I really love this stuff. I like my chili spicy but others done so it's nice to be able to make it how you want it. I added the entire packet of cayenne pepper but it still wasn't spicy to me however it made for a wonderful chili flavor. I also like that I comes with flour it thicken it up if you don't like it runny... And I don't
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been eating this since I was a child. This was a treat when my dad would make it. I load mine with saltine crackers and it is so delicious!
Jenay K.
Only kit my mom uses. Good and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone. Usually stocked at every grocery store I go to! So yummy!
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
Love this chili kit. You can make it as mild or as spicy as you want. it has all of the seasonings you need in the box.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Like the mustangs... love the Chili. Great flavor with a hot pepper packet for those that like it super spicy.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
One if my favorite kits to use. easy, tastes GREAT! always in stock at major grocery stores highly recommend
Brittany  G.
Locust Grove, GA
Their hasn't been a time I've made chili without this . it gives it the perfect chili taste

back