BY CARRINGTON FARMS

Carrington Farms Flax Seed - Organic Whole - 15 Oz (Pack of 6)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 742392720004 UK SKU: SPDSP7212 see more...

• Where can I buy something like this 2 Answers
  • What do y'all make with flax seeds? Is there really anyth...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LASHARI C.
FAIRFAX, VA
I literally put this on EVERYTHING. Flax seed is so good for you, and I love to add it to dishes to add texture. The price point is fair, and they don't take away from the taste of what I'm making. I use them as a topper for salads, spaghetti, sautéed spinach, so many different things! Give it a try!
Shannon B.
I love flax seeds. Grind them into a powder to add to broths, soups, smoothies, or add to breakfast cereals. Great way to get extra omegas and heart healthy nutrients to boost energy.
Alayshia B.
Fairburn, GA
Flax seeds are very great the are very good for you your body and your skin you can use these in smoothies yogurt ex they are really good you should try them out
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
I love flax seeds! Not only are they great for your health, but they are super simple to add to dishes. I love to add them into my morning smoothies, stir them into soup, or make them into things. 5 stars!
Michelle L.
I love adding flax seeds to many different dishes at many different meals. They can be added to yogurt, pasta or side dishes such as potatoes.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These organic flax seeds are awesome! I never realized how important flax seeds are to your health until recently.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
I have to hide the taste of this because its strong but its really good to use in cooking
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Flax seed is very good for you, it is easy to use in smoothies or salads. this is a very nice, high quality brand
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
What do y'all make with flax seeds? Is there really anything to do with them besides eat them by itself
Bianca P.
Mississauga , AR
Where can I buy something like this