Carrington Farms - 100% Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
8 colors available

BY CARRINGTON FARMS #6 in Cooking Oil

Carrington Farms - 100 Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 12 oz. 340 gCarrington Farms 100 Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is the most nutritious oil and the perfect choice for your health and energy! Coconut oil has been described by n

• How long does coconut oil last you? I've heard that it lasts a lon...2 Answers
  • How do you use this on your hair? 1 Answers
  • What's the best way to add to a shake? Do you melt it first? how much?29 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Can we all just agree that this stuff is an amazingly versatile product? I use it as a body and face moisturizer, makeup remover, eye makeup remover, lip balm, and sometimes add it to a bath for added moisture. Plus, it smells like pure heaven! I've yet to use it internally, for cooking, oil pulling, as a supplement or for coffee flavoring, but I'm curious to try. This is the best makeup remover for my acne prone skin, which is also beginning to develop fine lines. This coconut oil removes my makeup, then I rinse it away and apply a bit more, which doubles as a cleanser & a moisturizer. I even apply it with a bit of baking soda to make an exfoliant face scrub. It's a complete God-send to find something I can use for all my facial needs that doesn't cause more acne!
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
I use this stuff for every thing and I do mean everything! I feed it to both of my dogs, I feed it to my bird and I eat it. I put it on my birds feet and I put it on my dogs coat. I take baths with it in the water (not to much because it is oil) I shave with it. I do oil pulling, you can brush your teeth with it, you can put it in your hair to help it. I even wash my hair with coconut oil shampoo and conditioner. I cook with it. I use it as a heat protecter for my hair and so much more stuff. I just love it. it helps me out in so many was and it's not really expensive for how much stuff you can use it with. It's a work all miracle worker.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
I legit live for Coconut Oil. I use it for everything!!!!!! And, by everything I mean Tanning, Shaving and my Hair. I have not used it to cook yet. But, I love it for shaving because it makes my legs so smooth. What I do is I first put some on my legs and then I shave them and then I take a body brush and I brush away all the dead skin and my legs come out smooth. It makes my hair super soft and it helps tame flyaways a little bit. And, it's good for tanning because it doesn't personally make me burn but if you do burn easily then I wouldn't suggest it or put on sunscreen, it gives you a nice bronze color.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
So many things I love with this coconut oil product! First off the scent is amazing. I love the light scent of coconut it gives off. Secondly, I can use this in so many different ways. I use under my eyes and on my eyelashes, I apply this in my hair once a week for a hair treatment, and I also mix it in with my lotion for dry skin! Amazing! Oh and not only is it a beauty product, it's great for cooking as well!! It's a very healthy alternative to butter or oil, and I think it has a better flavor as well! If you don't own this coconut oil, then I suggest you go stock up because you will be obsessed!
Franchesca R.
Franchesca R.
I love this product!!! I got it to try out all these crazy hair growing treatments and girls let me tell ya this right here is really helping my hair grow!! I love it I usually mix this with olive oil the one for the hair and I heat it up for 15-20 seconds and then I apply to my scalp!! And whatever is left I put all over my tips and hair I usually leave it until the next day but that's just me you can take it off the same day just last about 1-2 hrs w it on for your hair to soak in the nutrients your hair has to eat girls! I know a lot more hair treatments don't hesitate to ask!
🙅🏻🙅🏻
Lori D.
Lori D.
So, I picked this up at my local grocery store and I've been using it daily ever since. I used it on my chapped lips, dry skin, for oil pulling, and even to shave my legs with! This is a great deal! For less than the cost of a large bottle of lotion, shave cream, and lip balm! This is truly a multi purpose product and one that you can feel good about using. I have yet to cook with it, but I am going to try that next. This stuff last forever since a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about a month now and the container is still more than half full. Great product!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I used to think coconut oil was overrated until I actually bought my first jar and now I constantly keep it in the house. I don't agree with using it for skin care, but I do use it to get rid of my dandruff and I use it for a variety of things such as cooking, or I put it in my coffee for a boost of natural energy, to clean my makeup brushes, to get rid of itching associated with bug bites or eczema, etc. There is seriously SO MANY uses for it and I think everyone should try it for at least cooking or something at least once. I'm so glad I discovered it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Henderson, NV
I just bought this Coconut Oil to see how it may differ from the last one I bought and so far I think this one better as it has a better taste. I use Coconut Oil for anything and everything. I use it for cooking, cosmetic reasons, beauty care, feminine care, and so much more. I just made an Agave Pineapple Glazed Salmon with Coconut Oil as the base for the pan. It came out so tasty! I would highly recommend this Coconut Oil. I like the container it is in as well, make's it much easier to access versus trying to get it out of a jar when it's almost gone!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE coconut oil for most things, not just cooking. It's a great moisturizer for pretty much every inch of your body. My favorite way to use it however is as a deep conditioner for my hair. On a day that I'm just going to be at home for s decent period of time (usually when I'm cleaning/washing clothes on Saturdays) I put some in my hair. Then a few hours later I wash it and it is just so soft and hydrated. Not to mention that it's a much cheaper option than some of the more pricey deep conditioner treatments. Try it out and see what you think!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Akron, OH
I love this brand! Its extra virgin cold pressed and was still way cheaper than a lot of other brands. I love the smell and use it for just about everything! I have added it to my favorite shampoos and conditioners, foundations, and lotions. Its also perfect for a tanning oil, lubrication (keeps yeast infections away) and i even use it on my dogs after a bath! I also plan to use it for a lot of other things like shaving lotions ex. I just haven't gotten to it yet. i love the scent boost, moisture and other benefits of this product!!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Richlands, NC
What all do you use coconut oil for??
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Royal Oak, MI
Where are some places to get this cheap?
Alethea D.
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
It has so many uses. which is your favorite?
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
Would this be good for puting in your hair
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
What types of ways can you use this product?