Carrington Farms - 100% Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

BY CARRINGTON FARMS #5 in Coconut Oil

Carrington Farms - 100 Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 12 oz. 340 gCarrington Farms 100 Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is the most nutritious oil and the perfect choice for your health and energy! Coconut oil has been described by n

• How long does coconut oil last you? I've heard that it lasts a l...3 Answers
  • How do you use this on your hair? 2 Answers
  • Did you know coconut oil can be put on scrapes to help prevent sc...3 Answers
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I use Coconut Oil for everything!  It's one of the best natural products in my opinion.  This is great to cook with; it melts down easily and has a great flavor.  I also use coconut oil on my body just like a lotion.  It's very moisturizing and doesn't clog my pores.  I also use it in my hair as a deep conditioner.  It gives my hair a very soft feel and incredible shine.  You need this coconut oil in your life!
bailey ūüĆö.
Roseville, MI
This is just one of the brands I use of coconut oil. The product is amazing. I use for everything. I use as a lotion as a teething whitening agents, to help with stretch marks. I use in food and my coffee I also love it as a makeup remover. I love that it is one of the all natural products I have in my life and it can be used for so many things
Milagros P.
Orlando
There are two main things that I use this for... my hair and my skin. Twice a week, I saturate my hair with this coconut oil for several hours (or overnight) and then wash it out. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. It also helps my hair to not fall out. For my skin, I just apply as I would any other lotion after bath time. I love how smooth my skin feels after using coconut oil on it.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Coconut is good for many things. Your hair your body and your health. These fats can boost fat burning and provide your body and brain with quick energy. They also raise the good HDL cholesterol in your blood, which is linked to reduced heart disease risk. It also is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair.
K L.
Love this oil it helps with so much. You can cook with it, make body scrubs, make diy lipsitcks anything you can think of. It helps with dry skin, helps with cellulite and helps to with your hair make a hair mask with it and it will make your hair so soft and smooth. Highly recommended this product.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I love it is super good economic and lasts a lot I use it almost every day, you can use it in the rice in the fish in everything you want and it will leave a good flavor, it is also healthy.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
This is the best brand I have ever bought coconut oil from. It is literally the best! I use it for cooking my veggies. I bought this tub at a whole foods store and it was a great price for it too. I thought I was going to pay an arm and a leg but it was affordable.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I actually use this on my body and LOVE it! It smells amazing.. just like coconut.. and the smell lasts for a while! It truly moisturizes my skin better than any lotion, but of course you have to remember it is an oil and is slightly greasy. But you just can't get past the smell and hydrating effects. Also it's all organic and pure... how natural and awesome is that!! I definitely recommend everyone to try this. I use it all over my body including my face and hair. If you want coconut oil this is what you need to try!
Kendra O.
I bought this at target and use it for my essential oil mixtures in roller balls etc. it’s a good value! I will try it with cooking and baking. It’s non gmo and odorless. You could use this in stir fry , pastries, or sauté veggies
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this coconut oil for 170 pound black Great Dane. I mix this in with his kibble and it keeps his coat looking shiny and healthy. Also rub it on his coat. Good price for slot of product. Definitely recommend
Mary P.
Richlands, NC
What all do you use coconut oil for??
Kellie G.
Clawson, MI
Where are some places to get this cheap?
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
It has so many uses. which is your favorite?
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
Would this be good for puting in your hair
Bailey D.
What types of ways can you use this product?