Carrington Farms - 100% Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

BY CARRINGTON FARMS #10 in Coconut Oil

Carrington Farms - 100 Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 12 oz. 340 gCarrington Farms 100 Organic Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is the most nutritious oil and the perfect choice for your health and energy! Coconut oil has been described by n

• How long does coconut oil last you? I've heard that it l...3 Answers
  • How do you use this on your hair? 2 Answers
  • Did you know coconut oil can be put on scrapes to help pr...3 Answers
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
I bought this first to use on my face. It did an amazing job at helping me with dry skin and didn't irritate it at all. I've recently brought it to my kitchen and have been using it in my cast iron skillet to saute chicken, shrimp, and veggies. YUM!! Leaves an amazing flavor to everything. I haven't used regular vegetable oil, or even olive oil since!
K L.
Love this oil it helps with so much. You can cook with it, make body scrubs, make diy lipsitcks anything you can think of. It helps with dry skin, helps with cellulite and helps to with your hair make a hair mask with it and it will make your hair so soft and smooth. Highly recommended this product.
Michelle C.
Columbus, GA
I love using organic, unrefined cold pressed, extra virgin coconut oil for so many things, and Carrington Farms has been my brand of choice for quite some time. I use it for all of my skincare needs - makeup remover (even waterproof mascara), face wash, face moisturizer, mouth wash (great for naturally whitening your teeth), and more!!
Kendra O.
I bought this at target and use it for my essential oil mixtures in roller balls etc. it’s a good value! I will try it with cooking and baking. It’s non gmo and odorless. You could use this in stir fry , pastries, or sauté veggies
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
This is the best brand I have ever bought coconut oil from. It is literally the best! I use it for cooking my veggies. I bought this tub at a whole foods store and it was a great price for it too. I thought I was going to pay an arm and a leg but it was affordable.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I actually use this on my body and LOVE it! It smells amazing.. just like coconut.. and the smell lasts for a while! It truly moisturizes my skin better than any lotion, but of course you have to remember it is an oil and is slightly greasy. But you just can't get past the smell and hydrating effects. Also it's all organic and pure... how natural and awesome is that!! I definitely recommend everyone to try this. I use it all over my body including my face and hair. If you want coconut oil this is what you need to try!
Milagros P.
Orlando
There are two main things that I use this for... my hair and my skin. Twice a week, I saturate my hair with this coconut oil for several hours (or overnight) and then wash it out. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. It also helps my hair to not fall out. For my skin, I just apply as I would any other lotion after bath time. I love how smooth my skin feels after using coconut oil on it.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I really like this coconut oil being it's extra virgin, cold pressed and unrefined but like many other brands, it's made from the same thing so I don't feel they should have a higher price tag.
bailey 🌚.
Roseville , MI
This is just one of the brands I use of coconut oil. The product is amazing. I use for everything. I use as a lotion as a teething whitening agents, to help with stretch marks. I use in food and my coffee I also love it as a makeup remover. I love that it is one of the all natural products I have in my life and it can be used for so many things
Martika B.
Houston
Being natural for over 4 years, I try to find healthier products to treat my hair. Most moisturizers are too heavy for my hair, but using coconut oil is a great light weight alternative to greese and heavy creams.
Mary P.
Richlands, NC
What all do you use coconut oil for??
Kellie G.
Clawson, MI
Where are some places to get this cheap?
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
It has so many uses. which is your favorite?
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
Would this be good for puting in your hair
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
What types of ways can you use this product?

Walmart