Carrington Farms 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 14 fl oz uploaded by Shawnta C.Carrington Farms 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 14 fl oz uploaded by Maria Sol R.Carrington Farms 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 14 fl oz uploaded by Claudia V.

BY CARRINGTON FARMS

Buy on Walmart
Claudia V.
This huge container is pretty good for the price of it. I use mine for cooking mostly but took some out for personal use. I use it on my kids hair so define their curls as a replacement for gel or moose. I also use on my skin after shaving my legs, there is no burning or anything! And I have replace vegetable oil for this. Goes well on rice, sautéed vegetables, shrimps and you name it. Love it!
Maria Sol R.
Stillwater, OK
I use it after exfoliating my legs and arms. Also as a hair treatment once a week. I love it. I have acne issues, and both oily and dry areas on my face, but now that the weather is cold there is no better moisturizer for my skin than this oil. A combination of a deep cleaning and oil before sleeping has reduced my acne this fall and I am confident to wear less makeup.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I use coconut oil for many things; oil pulling, shaving cream, a base for my homemade lotion etc.
This is one of my favorites. I love that it is organic and natural, and that different sizes are available at the store. I go through the 54oz tub pretty quickly, but it's the perfect size for me.
I find this liquifies very nicely and sets back up just well. I have used other brands, but always end up coming back because it's really amazing quality
Aysha B.
Detroit , MI
Love this product so much! I use this to moisturize my skin before applying makeup and then to remove my makeup! I usually wear it at night and wake up in the morning with baby soft skin! I definitely recommend this product for everyone ! IT IS MY LIFE! I absolutely love it and I don't think I'll be getting rid of this product EVER!
Ashlyn A.
Super awesome product! As a "crunchy" mom I try to use the most natural things in our home and Carrington Farms coconut oil is one of our most loved things. We use it for sooo much! From hair to diaper rashes! I love the large quantity jar and the price is amazing!
Shawnta C.
I use this to seal moisture into my hair strands. I also use it to moisturize my hair. Coconut oil is 1 of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and provide moisture. I use this oil to do the Loc method prior to using ecostyler olive hair gel to shape my hair with CurlFormers, flexi rods, perm rods or even twist outs. This is definitely a naturalista go to hair products!!!
Cee-Cee R.
I have a huge tub of this and use the product on a daily basis for cooking, skin and bullet proof coffees. The fact that it's organic is a major bonus....also quite inexpensive in comparison to other similar brands. Highly recommend.