BY CARRINGTON FARMS

Carrington Farms 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: USDA organic Pure, unrefined, cold pressed see more...

Claudia V.
This huge container is pretty good for the price of it. I use mine for cooking mostly but took some out for personal use. I use it on my kids hair so define their curls as a replacement for gel or moose. I also use on my skin after shaving my legs, there is no burning or anything! And I have replace vegetable oil for this. Goes well on rice, sautéed vegetables, shrimps and you name it. Love it!
Maria Sol R.
Stillwater, OK
I use it after exfoliating my legs and arms. Also as a hair treatment once a week. I love it. I have acne issues, and both oily and dry areas on my face, but now that the weather is cold there is no better moisturizer for my skin than this oil. A combination of a deep cleaning and oil before sleeping has reduced my acne this fall and I am confident to wear less makeup.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Love this product so much! I use this to moisturize my skin before applying makeup and then to remove my makeup! I usually wear it at night and wake up in the morning with baby soft skin! I definitely recommend this product for everyone ! IT IS MY LIFE! I absolutely love it and I don't think I'll be getting rid of this product EVER!
Shawnta C.
I use this to seal moisture into my hair strands. I also use it to moisturize my hair. Coconut oil is 1 of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and provide moisture. I use this oil to do the Loc method prior to using ecostyler olive hair gel to shape my hair with CurlFormers, flexi rods, perm rods or even twist outs. This is definitely a naturalista go to hair products!!!
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I use coconut oil for many things; oil pulling, shaving cream, a base for my homemade lotion etc.
This is one of my favorites. I love that it is organic and natural, and that different sizes are available at the store. I go through the 54oz tub pretty quickly, but it's the perfect size for me.
I find this liquifies very nicely and sets back up just well. I have used other brands, but always end up coming back because it's really amazing quality
Ashlyn A.
Batesburg , SC
Super awesome product! As a "crunchy" mom I try to use the most natural things in our home and Carrington Farms coconut oil is one of our most loved things. We use it for sooo much! From hair to diaper rashes! I love the large quantity jar and the price is amazing!
wendy P.
Bakersfield
Keeps skin moist without cracking. Good for stretch marks and scars. Got this from a dollar store and work nice!
Maryam R.
nashville
Most of you guys will use coconut oil for cooking but I use mine for my skin and scalp lol absolutely my favorite oil I have used. I Couldn't ask for more! I take a spoonful every morning to curb my appetite for carbs. I also love it for nourishing hair, skin, and nails from the inside out and I also use it externally. Also great to swish in mouth for healthy gums and teeth. A miracle! A great product from a brand I trust and a great value!
Sindy R.
12225 SW 128th Street, Unit 104, Suite # 5696 MIAMI FLORIDA
This is a wonderful and amazing product. This works wonders when it comes to hair care and skin care. Essential for hair growth and dry or split ends. For skin care, this has gotten rid of all my pigmentation on my skin...all dark Mark's was gone well within a period of two weeks. I stand by this product and will recommend if you're looking for a great organic way to skin and hair care. It's also beneficial for removing makeup. You will love it
Cee-Cee R.
I have a huge tub of this and use the product on a daily basis for cooking, skin and bullet proof coffees. The fact that it's organic is a major bonus....also quite inexpensive in comparison to other similar brands. Highly recommend.