Carribean Mist Eco Friendly Laundry and Household Kit

by Generic

Carribean Mist Eco Friendly Laundry and Household Kit is tough on dirt and stains yet is gentle on your clothes and the earth. Unlike conventional laundry detergents, it wont leave residues that may irritate sensitive skin. Ingredients: Plant based non-ionic and anionic surfactants, water, alcohol ethoxylate (plant derived), Natural water softeners (soda ash and borax) plant base lavender oil, preservative (less than 0.002 % ) For Best Results: Pour Carribean Mist directly on stained fabric, rub gently, allow to soak before washing; MEASURE Fill to 2 oz. line inside cap for normal loads, use full cap for heavily soiled or larger loads; POUR Pour into washer as it fills with water, then add laundry. Many traditional fabric softeners are made from tallow and animal by-products. Carribean Mist fabric freshener does not contain animal ingredients, is not tested on animals, and is free of dyes. For Best Results: use 2/3 capful (1) for medium loads. Use less for hand washes. Add to your finial rinse cycle. Pour into water, not directly over laundry. Use more for increased softening. Ingredients: Natural fabric softener base (derived from soy), natural fragrance (lavender oil), preservative (less than 0.05%), water. Carribean Mist Eco Friendly Laundry and Household Kit: Non-toxic Biodegradable Hypo-allergenic Softens and reduces static cling Softly Scented Free of Dyes No optical brighteners No petroleum based cleaners No animal tallow derivatives Safe for septic and greywater systems Carribean Mist Fabric Freshener is specifically designed to work as an air and fabric freshener, and odor eliminator. This product is not made to cover-up bad odors like other name brands. Carribean Mist is safe on most fabrics; note the following exceptions: leather, suede, silk. Carribean Mist is biodegradable and poses no threat to the environment. This product will not harm pets when used as directed, with the exception of birds which are sensitive to all scented produc

Does this product work well?
Where can I buy this at?
Are these safe for kids to be around?
Start your review of Carribean Mist Eco Friendly Laundry and Household Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia , PA
This is my go to for around the house. Not only is it eco friendly but the smell and the dirt fighting abilities make me able to stand behind this brand through and through. I like the amount of product per bottle you get as well! I feel you truly get your monies worth with this company! I will buy again and recommend all the time!!
Decorator Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Hopatcong, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
How convenient and easy is this? It’s good for the environment and better for you and your kids. It is not expensive and it works. I suggest you give it a try before getting the other stuff next time.
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great product from a great brand. I love that this product is eco friendly and not only that, it is decently priced. I highly recommend this product.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This Carribean Mist eco friendly laundry detergent is pretty nice and I really recommend it because it really gets the job done every single time
Decatur, IL
I absolutely love the carribean mist eco friendly products! They are a nice safer alternative to other household cleaning and laundry products!
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great kit!! It’s also a great brand. It contains everything I want and need to get my house nice and clean every time.
Bismarck, AR
I enjoy finding products that are good for the environment. Tghat way my kids will be able to enjoy this world when I am gone
Vernon , AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
Really like using eco friendly products since I have small children and this is a great line of products to use.