Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareCarrera

Gender: Unisex

Features: Adjustable Nosepads

Carrera New Panamerika IDK/Z0 Matte Navy Blue Unisex Aviator Sunglasses

Eyewear Frame Style: Standard

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carrera New Panamerika IDK/Z0 Matte Navy Blue Unisex Aviator Sunglasses!
Lucii C.
My carrera arent exactly this ones mine are carrera glory special edition i love them so much they were a gift from my sister and i enjoy using them they are super sporty casual
Margarita  S.
Winnipeg, MB
These will fit any male/female face. They’re a great price, they work well in the sun. They get lots of compliments and are just straight cool! I love them! They’ve lasted me at least 5 years right now!
Patricia R.
Posadas, Córdoba.
It's a wonderfull sunglasses. I have it for years and It is my favourite sunglasses. It is very dark and so, you can be protected of the UV light . It is very confortable because It is not heavy. And no more... If you hace interesting to buy this produt.... Buy It!!
lori B.
Burlington, ON
my fav brand for decades super stylish and comfortable to wear. I love the designs and colors they come out with every year
Anais R.
Tourrettes
J’adore ces lunettes elles sont de super qualité elles ne coûte pas cher et se trouve dans tout les opticiens

Looking for your answer?