Carpet Fresh Rug & Room Deodorizer with Baking Soda, Powder Vanilla 14 oz (396 g)

BY CARPET FRESH #93 in Carpet Cleaners

• I would love to get this product but is it worth it and d...1 Answers
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
I love this product... It's affordable, it smells amazing (I don't know too many people who object to Vanilla scent) and lastly because it works! I use it often but I really like to bust it out before housing inspections because it makes my house smell like one big giant vanilla bean... And I have never had any complaints from anyone, only compliments 😉
Stacy K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a fan of these run deodorizers for several reasons. Yes they tend to smell good on the carpet but are really hard on carpets and goes through to the carpet pad. This leaves nasty residue on the carpets and smells horrible when taking out old rugs. Not worth the money.
Nikki G.
BLOOMINGTON, IN
I really like this powder carpeting freshener. just gotta make sure that you let it sit for a little bit so the scent sinks into your carpet. vanilla is my all time favorite scent.
Shawanda W.
Macon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. With the vacuum cleaner that I have, just about all of it comes up & it smells so yummy. My 1 yr old spills A LOT on the carpet & this product gets the job done.
Rell B.
I love this I sprinkle some on the carpet and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes and let it work its magic and then vacuum it will have the rooms smelling good .
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
This product seems dusty it fills the vacuum full of grit when carpet cleaning it shows what was left deep down under not a preference for me
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've always been a big fan of this product. I absolutely LOVE the smells that these type of product put off. I recommend this product!
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I love to use Carpet Fresh because I have 2 cats, a dog, and a baby. I use it in every carpeted room and love the fresh scent!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how this makes a room smell so good while I vacuum it. It just makes my house seem so much cleaner.
Martina O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand I even love the way the one for pets smell, the scent lasts and its easy to use.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would love to get this product but is it worth it and does it work?