BY CARPET FRESH

Carpet Fresh No Vacuum Fresh Scent Foam Carpet Refreshener.
Neutralizes Odors.
Net Wt 10.5 Oz (297g). see more...

Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
This stuff works unbelievably well--the best product I've ever used to eliminate cat urine odors. We have an older cat who occasionally has accidents on carpeted and concrete floors and a younger cat who suddenly started spraying. On the concrete surfaces I let it set a while and sometimes need to do 2-3 applications but it always completely eliminates those soaked in odors, some of which I had tried to remove many different ways.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I am a big fan of carpet powder so when this came out I was thrilled!! The fact that I can spray this down and not have to vaccum it up is a BIIIG PLUS for me!!!
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this stuff! So whenever my puppy has an accident I love that I can spray this down and it soaks up the yucky and I don't have to vacuum it which saves me so much time.
Deena T.
The sent's are great. The smell doesn't last too long like maybe a couple of days and then I find my self going over my areas again for the fresh smell.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
Works good better than powder that sits in your carpet. And smells good as well