Carpet Fresh 274142 Rug and Room Deodorizer with Baking Soda, 14 oz. Gardenia Fragrance

BY CARPET FRESH

Container Size: 14 oz. Scent: Gardenia Product Type: Rug and Room Deodorizer General Package Type: Shaker Can Product Form: Powder Scent Type: Floral Application: Carpet, Room Package Size: 14 oz. see more...

• "this is my favorite scent out of the scents they offer, vaccuum, steam clean, let my carpet dry then use this and let it sit and then vaccuum, the scent lasts and smells awesome." in 1 review
Jessica T.
This product clogged my vacuum and filter on my vacuum. Although the use behind it is fantastic, having to vacuum the powder after use is extremely hard on vacuums. Plus, the fragrance was a bit too strong for my taste. I would rather have the spray foam that dissolved in to the carpet instead of this vacuum up brand.
Rachel R.
This is my favorite scent out of the scents they offer, vaccuum, steam clean, let my carpet dry then use this and let it sit and then vaccuum, the scent lasts and smells awesome. If you over use it though it can feel a bit oily
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Go easy on this stuff if you use it. It can be overpowering and the aroma lasts for days, no matter how many times you vacuum. It does take care of whatever odor you were trying to remove, but it's pretty strong.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I use it to help freshen the house when I'm cleaning but I have to be careful because it bothers my allergies and aggravates my asthma. Smells great but can be an irritant.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Used Carpet Fresh for a long time. Had to stop using when I bought a Dyson, as they do NOT recommend using carpet powders with them.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I do not care for this product. I don't think it works that well at all. I recommend Arm&Hammer carpet powder!
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
What stores have you been able to find this scent at?