Carpet Fresh 273144 Rug and Room Deodorizer with Baking Soda, 14 oz. Wildberry Knoll Fragrance

BY CARPET FRESH

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
This stuff is great! If you want that boost of smell in your house then pick out any scent they also have just normal scent if you like that smell. You can get these at any dollar or dollar general store I believe. I highly recommend.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I use these in ny house all the time i love the way it makes my carpet smells I recommended this to anyone.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
A wonderful scent to help fresh carpets. It is reasonable. It is convenient to clean up with a vacuum.
Elizabeth C.
I like how this doesn't have too strong of a scent after you vacuum it up. I don't like too strong fragrances.
Summer C.
Very much so last longing but I do mines every Saturday and and vacuum over
last for a week in my household
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
It works like magic. it cleans carpets so good. and it also cleans very fast. i recommend.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I just used this on my carpet the other night! It smells fantastic! Super easy to sprinkle on the carpet! I always let it sit for 15-20 minutes before vacuuming it up (any carpet deoderizer). This one has seemed to keep my carpet smelling fresh a lot longer than some of the other carpet deoderizers!
Jasmine R.
Wahiawa, HI
When I had carpet in my apartment and when I had carpet at my last home I LOVED this stuff. If I was using it in a room that had a lot of "use" then I would spritz the floor with a bit of water first. Then I would sprinkle this stuff on my floor and let it sit for a a few minutes while I vacuumed other rooms. I'd come back, vacuum and when I was done it smelled and felt like my carpet had just been shampooed.
Kate S.
Nashua, NH
Love the scent of this. I always feel like the carpets are extra clean when I finish up with this.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Carpet fresh is a great brand.. that comes highly recommend we keep carpet fresh on hand all the time it's cheap and works great