BY CAROUSEL

Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love mike and Ike they are so good . I eat all the green and yellow ones first . I never taste the bubblegum but I just might.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Mike and Ikes! They are so yummy! I can't imagine they are good for your teeth but they are good in moderation.
Lillian h.
Elmhurst, NY
I am a big fan of Mike and Ike's but the bubblegum flavor threw me off. I prefer the original.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The bubblegum good or no ?