Caron 68073 Simply Soft Yarn Country Blue uploaded by Donni P.Caron 68073 Simply Soft Yarn Country Blue uploaded by Kelsey B.Caron 68073 Simply Soft Yarn Country Blue uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY CARON

CARON-Simply Soft Yarn. Wrap yourself in comfort and luxury with ever-popular Simply Soft. The weight; luster and sheen of Simply Soft simply has no equal. In knit or crochet; the drape of Simply Soft makes it the right choice for garments and throws alike. A premium yarn that delivers on the details with no-dyelot solids and ombres. Weight category: 4; 100% acrylic. Solids: 6oz/170g; 315yd/288m. Ombres: 4oz/114g; 208yd/190.2m. Gauge: 18st x 24r = 4in/10cm on size 8/5mm needles and H8/5mm hook. Care: machine wash gentle; tumble dry low. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Cara B.
Cara B.
West Warwick, RI
The Caron Simply Soft yarns are my absolute favorite smaller yarn weight. It is so soft it can be used for baby blankets and items but also for anything else you could think of. The colors are amazing. I like bright colored baby blankets and most softer baby yarns only comes in pastels. It does not fray easily like many other softer yarns. The Country blue color is exactly what you would think of when you think of a country blue. It is so pretty!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
This country blue yarn is very soft to the touch and is a wonderful shade of blue. This brand is very good for clothing because it is soft. I enjoy crocheting with it. I always use coupons when purchasing yarn so it becomes extra affordable. I highly recommend this for wonderfully soft yarn.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
This is my favorite yarn ever! A friend introduced it to me and I've made several projects from this brand since! It's soft enough for a baby blanket or baby clothes even. It's usually pretty reasonably priced too, so it's not too bad especially when you catch them on sale.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
This color is super gorgeous and this line of yarn is always trusty, only problem I have is that is a lighter weight yarn than normal worsted so you kinds if need to tweak patterns to make up for that
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I love the colors, the texture is soft, doesn't unwind as easily as some and it's well priced. I am currently using it to make lots of 4" by 36" inch scarves for Operation Gratitude (:
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I love working with Caron Simply Soft yarn. This color Country Blue is really pretty. Made a scarf for my sister and she loved it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I am teaching my daughter how to crochet. This is a little. It's too
Soft for a beginner but it would
Make a great baby blanket!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I'm using this color yarn to make a baby blanket out of solid granny squares. It's a soft and easy yarn to work with!