BY CARON

CARON-Simply Soft Yarn. Wrap yourself in comfort and luxury with ever-popular Simply Soft. The weight; luster and sheen of Simply Soft simply has no equal. In knit or crochet; the drape of Simply Soft makes it the right choice for garments and throws alike. A premium yarn that delivers on the details with no-dyelot solids and ombres. Weight category: 4; 100% acrylic. Solids: 6oz/170g; 315yd/288m. Ombres: 4oz/114g; 208yd/190.2m. Gauge: 18st x 24r = 4in/10cm on size 8/5mm needles and H8/5mm hook. Care: machine wash gentle; tumble dry low. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Michael...*
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
I'm currently knitting a blanket for my daughter with these yarn that I got from Michaels crafts store and it feels so soft and smooth and is easy to use.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
I love the color it looks wonderful
Cara B.
Cara B.
West Warwick, RI
The Caron Simply Soft yarns are my absolute favorite smaller yarn weight. It is so soft it can be used for baby blankets and items but also for anything else you could think of. The colors are amazing. I like bright colored baby blankets and most softer baby yarns only comes in pastels. It does not fray easily like many other softer yarns. This lavender blue color is so pretty. it is a lighter shade but purple is so finicky and they did an amazing job!
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
I'm nearly finished making  a short-sleeved cardi with this yarn. It's so easy to work with and feels very soft, which I need because I tend to knit a bit tight. My only complaint so far is that the colour is a bit unusual, which made finding buttons to match a bit challenging! I ended up finding some shimmery iridescent buttons that are close enough to the colour to work. I'd buy more from this line in other colours, it's so pretty!