BY CAROLYN'S HANDMADE

Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
My grandma had some of these at her house and I tried one and almost eat her whole bag. I love peanut brittle my grandma got me into them. Since being so young she always had peanut brittle and still does. This brittle is so delicious its homemade and can the difference in other store bought types.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
Peanut brittle may be out of style but it is still one of my favorite healthy snacks with less sugar it provides an easy way to include protein in your daily diet. I would recommend to all who enjoy this.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
A nice treat every one in a while. Perfect for the season with some hot tea or cocoa. The kids love it too but I advise to brush teeth right after because they can stick to teeth
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
These are sooo amazing! The perfect treat during or after your day. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! Great price too!
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
The best peanut brittle and it taste so amazing but I'll suggest maybe brushing after because it doesn't feel too great.
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
I love this product it tastes so good and is definatly worth my money ... i will purchase agin i love peanut brittle
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Great snack. Healthy snack that are homemade not machine made. Great taste and I wouldn't mind eating it alot.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
Omg this brand tastes just like my grandma's homemade peanut brittle . love this stuff !!!! Yum yum yummy !!!!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Ughhhhh! I love peanut brittle and this stuff is the best. You don't have to clean it up at home either.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Best peanut brittle ever you can definitely taste the homemade and care put into making it
Kenzie M.
How good is this?
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Is there a lot of peanut in this brittle
Lana k.