BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The Body Jelly Recipe
Blended with Sweet Almond OilJojoba Oil, and other all-natural moisturizers, this moisture-rich multi-tasker instantly hydrates, soothes and nourishes, leaving skin with a healthy-looking glow. Perfect for all over use, or on elbows, heels, lips or even removing face makeup!

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beeswax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. Ingredients may vary.

Lauren M.
I actually really enjoyed this product! When I was pregnant, I rubbed it on head to toe. My 13 year old stepdaughter fell in love with it, so I gave t to her. A little greasy, but let it soak in and your skin will glow and be so soft!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
This jelly does wonder on the skin it makes you feel like a new born baby bottom. Its a tad heavy but yet not to greasy. I found it online at Carols Daughter. Its very effective
Moonie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Carols daughter is a great brand and the products work well on natural hair. They hold moisture for awhile and give hair a nice shine.
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
This hair product I tried once and it's really good. It's good for my natural hair and it's makes my curls defined.