BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Kathy Lee C.
Arlington, VA
I wash my hair everyday, so I need something that's not too strong on the chemicals and goes easy on the hair. So decided to switch to carol's daughter and I am very impressed with the results. It smells AMAZING! I use very little of it (a little less than the size of a quarter) and it's enough for my hair, which is fairly long (about 5" down my shoulder). I noticed MARKED improvement with respect to hair fall. Leaves hair really soft, untangled and great volume. The scent stays all day-- even the next day. Hasn't caused any scalp, dandruff or acne problems either. Also, using it in conjunction with the conditioner helps moisturize your hair. I wouldn't use the conditioner with every wash though-- maybe once every other day or every two days.

The only not-so-great thing is that the 8 ounce bottle seems too small. I think i'm going to run through it within a month. I wish they had larger bottles--12 -16 ounces. Same goes for the conditioner.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
The scent is AMAZING! So heavenly, and it does linger on the hair. Hair feels moisturizes as you lather and massage the product into the scalp. I was able to finger detangle with the product in my hair.
JaNee B.
This product is ok for certain hair types as well. It smells good, gives the hair moisture, as well as make the hair manageable. I have used on a few clients!!!
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
I've been using this for a week and I've noticed my hair isn't as dry and it looks so much better after I straighten it then it used to
Holle J.
Love this cleansing shampoo. Makes my hair very soft. Scent is nice. Hair feels clean and soft afterwards.
Emily I.
London
I must say at first when I squeezed the shampoo into my hands I thought it was thicker then molasses. To me it smells like some type of bubble gum. With how thick it was I was thinking oh great, I just wasted money on this crappy shampoo that's going to weigh my hair down and take 5 rinses to wash out. Boy was I wrong! My hair air dried and it was so full of body it's unbelievable. It left me with that same confidence you get when walking out of a salon with a new haircut. I love what it does to my hair; it doesn't feel greasy or dried out. I wish you got more for the price or they sold it cheaper but my hair is happy.
Kezia R.
Heyyy guys!!😇😇 For all my naturals out there ,here is a great prouduct for your hair 💛💛💛💛!!!!!!!Best for any type of scalp both oily or dry😩😩with  a really great scent that last long 🤗🤗🤗🤗I would definitely continue to buy this and so should you at your local hair supply store😘😘😘
Brianna T.
An amazing product for natural kinky curly hair, the slip was amazing so it helped me with detangling but when it came to washing it lathered amazingly. It's amazing for dry itchy scalp, I was extremely satisfied with the product.
Jenifer P.
Has a good smeel lovely package, very organic, but I'm not sure if I really get that feeling of fresh hair, so I have to  put a big quantity to feel my hair clean.