BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Sulfate-Free Shampoo, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
I wash my hair everyday, so I need something that's not too strong on the chemicals and goes easy on the hair. So decided to switch to carol's daughter and I am very impressed with the results. It smells AMAZING! I use very little of it (a little less than the size of a quarter) and it's enough for my hair, which is fairly long (about 5" down my shoulder). I noticed MARKED improvement with respect to hair fall. Leaves hair really soft, untangled and great volume. The scent stays all day-- even the next day. Hasn't caused any scalp, dandruff or acne problems either. Also, using it in conjunction with the conditioner helps moisturize your hair. I wouldn't use the conditioner with every wash though-- maybe once every other day or every two days.

The only not-so-great thing is that the 8 ounce bottle seems too small. I think i'm going to run through it within a month. I wish they had larger bottles--12 -16 ounces. Same goes for the conditioner.
Kezia R.
Heyyy guys!!😇😇 For all my naturals out there ,here is a great prouduct for your hair 💛💛💛💛!!!!!!!Best for any type of scalp both oily or dry😩😩with  a really great scent that last long 🤗🤗🤗🤗I would definitely continue to buy this and so should you at your local hair supply store😘😘😘
Brianna T.
An amazing product for natural kinky curly hair, the slip was amazing so it helped me with detangling but when it came to washing it lathered amazingly. It's amazing for dry itchy scalp, I was extremely satisfied with the product.
Jenifer P.
Has a good smeel lovely package, very organic, but I'm not sure if I really get that feeling of fresh hair, so I have to  put a big quantity to feel my hair clean.