Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Marinda M.Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Heather M.Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Heather M.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner, 8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

Adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Smells incredible and leaves my hair feeling tangle free and easy to manage. This is great for my texture of hair. I recommend this to my friends. Prevents breakage and doesn’t leave my hair feeling weak.
Heather M.
There's no way to adequately describe the heavenly scent of this leave- in conditioner. Take it to the beach or pool and after you're fine with the water, use it. Rinse you're hair of salt or chlorine and apply liberally. I usually let air dry down or in a braid or clip. You'll love how your hair feels.
Sheira B.
Tampa, FL
I am in love with this leave-in conditioner!! It does wonders on my daughter's and my hair. So much easier to detangle our hair, and I feel that it's been improving our hair as well. And Kudos to Target for selling their products!!
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
Carols daughter is amazing! All of their products really does great things for thick curly hair like mine, after two uses your hair just feels healthier and more tame and smooth and strong. Worth every penny
Amanda Z.
Use this product on my bi-racial niece who has VERY kinky, curly hair. This product line leaves her hair looking soft and feeling so smooth and nourished.
Sherae S.
This product was ok. It made the other products before on my hair break up. The smell is really nice and packaging too. Maybe I'll try again.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
This is my favorite conditioner it leaves your hair soft and shiny and it smells great one of the best right now. love, love, love
Glamour G.
Oh my goodness, the smell of this alone is amazing! The product itself was softening and made my hair easy to comb through.
Alicia R.
One of the best lines from Carol Daughter's. Plus the Tui line smells so great. I love the shampoo and conditioner!
Shaquisha O.
Hayward, CA
One of my hair staples I have been using for years. Whether my hair is in protective styles or not. Smells great.