BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #37 in Hair Oil

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Oil, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

• Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ? 2 Answers
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. This was the first product that I tried from this product even before I went natural. This smells amazing and I like the sinh it gives me without weighing my hair down after flat ironing my hair.
Gloria d.
Morganton, NC
Doesn't really do much for the hair. It may work better on different hair types, but not my 4C hair. I cannot tell much difference from other hair oils.
Brina H.
Love the scent and how hydrating it is, without being greasy. Very versatile, I can use it on curly or straight styles, wet or dry, before, during, and after styling. It also layers well with other products without causing them to flake or ball up.
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
My color has lasted way longer with this product and I️ would keep this item on my shelf as long as my hair is color treated . The smell is great and leaves my hair soft . I️ would recommend anyone with color treated hair to buy this .
Ashley C.
I love this product. This is one of the first products I tried when I went natural. It makes your hair feel soft and manageable. It's good for curly coarse hair. I use it all the time.
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
This most definitely makes your hair really soft and manageable. It's great for hot oil treatments to. I love that it only takes a little to evenly coat the hair. If you have dry, rough, coarse hair this is a must try!!
Amber H.
I love this product! This stood smells amazing and it lasts for a really long time. It gives me hair the shine and moisture that it needs. I can use it in multiple styles and get great results.
Necia B.
Greenville, NC
Love to use this when I take Down my twists for styling. It keeps my hair from drizzling as I pull curls but it's not super oily or heavy. The smell
Compliments my shampoo and conditioner . This is a must have !
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
Pretty good product. The oil combinations work well to give enough nutrients to the hair. It's pretty pricey but you would expect that with quality oils. This would also work great for doing hot oil treatments as well and it smells good
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV
I live in the desert and you have take extra special care of your hair oil. It keeps your hair shiny and strong. My husband also uses it and he has naturally curly hair.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ?