BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #46 in Hair Oil

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Oil, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

• Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ? 2 Answers
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement. A little bit of this product goes a long way so it's worth the price
Amanda B.
Great oil to seal in moisture. It’s not too heavy. When I had it I used it every week after washing my hair and applying leave in conditioner (I have 4a/4b curls). I was satisfied with the product but not the price. I have a lot of hair so I use more of products and it tends to get expensive fast.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I really enjoy this product. It works great in aiding my hair growth and makes my hair feel great. The bottle is a good size. I feel like you get a lot of product for the price you pay. Although it is a little pricey. It’s a good product though.
Jazznea B.
Houston , TX
Not heavy at all but gets the job done!!! I love everything this brand stands for I absolutely am always blown away with the quality and for my dry brittle hair to go to moisture rich hydrated hair in a short time frame I’d recommend to anyone!
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
I have very thick and frizzy curly hair and this product really helps me tame it. I have dirty blond hair and it’s is super curly. This product is a little pricy but not too bad. I was very satisfied with this purchase!
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Far too heavy for my hair but amazing for frizzy or dry damaged ethnic hair. This stuff really works well and smells good as well. Also good for children with unruly hair that needs some no tear detangling.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Daekwan J.
St Marys City, MD
This is oil is great especially if you have color in your hair. It will keep your hair moisturized but also it will not strip the color of your hair! It's a win win
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
My color has lasted way longer with this product and I️ would keep this item on my shelf as long as my hair is color treated . The smell is great and leaves my hair soft . I️ would recommend anyone with color treated hair to buy this .
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
This most definitely makes your hair really soft and manageable. It's great for hot oil treatments to. I love that it only takes a little to evenly coat the hair. If you have dry, rough, coarse hair this is a must try!!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ?