BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Oil, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

• Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ? 2 Answers
Heather W.
This oil works as expected, I was using it for a little bit of a different purpose, my daughters hair became matted, and it was impossible to get it out. I spent a lot of money on a lot of products! But I worked and worked on it and eventually it was loose enough that I could remove the majority. Thankfully the oil helped release the pain my daughters scalp was feeling and her hair that survived looked healthy!
January R.
Saint Robert, MO
First of the smell of this oil is amazing it reminds me of a tropical getaway I love it, second it's ultra moisturizing I use it on my skin and hair it's great for adding moisture to the hair without weighing it down. Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Oil
Jazznea B.
Houston , TX
Not heavy at all but gets the job done!!! I love everything this brand stands for I absolutely am always blown away with the quality and for my dry brittle hair to go to moisture rich hydrated hair in a short time frame I’d recommend to anyone!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I really enjoy this product. It works great in aiding my hair growth and makes my hair feel great. The bottle is a good size. I feel like you get a lot of product for the price you pay. Although it is a little pricey. It’s a good product though.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Carols daughter hair oil is one of my favorite hair oils I love the fact that it's all natural it works amazing it keeps my hair super lightweight but super moisturized at the same time I found it at my local grocery store in the hair care I'll and it worked amazing
Dawn N.
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been a long time supporter of carols daughters. Smells amazing, a little on the pricey side, it worth it.. it’s ALL natural so I don’t mind spending the extra $. Great product that I’ve been using for years!
Michelle J.
Smells amazing! Great for all hair types. It helps to protect the hair from future damage and heal. Tames frizz and keeps it looking healthy. I definitely recommend it! You can pic it up at your local cvs, target and I believe Walmart too.
Jessica V.
This hair oil is really good, it makes my hair feel amazing. I purchased this at target. I use this everyday on damp hair, or if I style my hair with heat I will use this when I'm finished styling my hair. I would highly recommend
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
I absolutely love adding oil to my wet curls before styling it works wonders the stuff smells good and price point is very fair and I always recommend this product to my friends and family their line is amazing!
Kimberly C.
Harrisburg, PA
After every wash the smell is amazing and very affordable this makes my natural shine and keeps it from tangling.i cam smell my hair when I walking great on curly hair in very satisfied I will purchase again
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ?