BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #40 in Hair Oil

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Oil, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

• Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ? 2 Answers
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. This was the first product that I tried from this product even before I went natural. This smells amazing and I like the sinh it gives me without weighing my hair down after flat ironing my hair.
Gloria d.
Gloria d.
Morganton, NC
Doesn't really do much for the hair. It may work better on different hair types, but not my 4C hair. I cannot tell much difference from other hair oils.
Necia B.
Necia B.
Greenville, NC
Love to use this when I take Down my twists for styling. It keeps my hair from drizzling as I pull curls but it's not super oily or heavy. The smell
Compliments my shampoo and conditioner . This is a must have !
Monique H.
Monique H.
Merrillville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It works wonders on my hair without it being left feeling oily or weighted down. The smell is a plus as well.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for frizz and using after the shower for some moisture. The small seems very natural and like fragrant oils.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It always keeps my hair super moisturized! Keeps hair from getting dry and brittle.
Genelle B.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like at other hair growth oil except I've seen this one give me much more growth.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
I just ordered this product online . I hurd its great for damaged hair and split ends . I cant wait to try it and give a more accurate review
Iris R.
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
This really works. My hair is dry at times and when I put some of this when I straighten it it looks so shiny and heathy. I like it.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Urbana, IL
Carol's daughter typically leaves my hair dry, but this product is AWESOME. And it smells bomb, too
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Does this product soak in good? or leave hair greasy ?