Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Deve' A.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A lightweight, intensely hydrating conditioner Formulated with Rose Extract & pro-vitamin B5 that strengthen hair Blended with Shea Butter & Vitamin A to hydrate & condition hair Instantly detangles hair & improves combability Infused with a sweet & enlivening blend of fruit scents Hair appears suppler, sleeker, more manageable & healthier looking Free of paraben, petrolatum, mineral oil & artificial colors

Buy on Amazon
Edie L.
Sacramento
This product works great. It makes your hair so smooth and helps detangle. It is the best product to use in your hair especially if it's curly. It's very affordable for what it's giving you and I was really satisfied with itCarol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Conditioner
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
Love most of Carol's Daughter products, especially when I wear my hair naturally curly. It's also great when I need to give my locks a little rest after too much heat styling. This conditioner keeps my hair moisturized without leaving any residue or stripping it.
Monica S.
Sunset, LA
I went natural without doing the big chop and needed something to moisturize my hair, and this help me mange through before I found this product I was ready to give up.
Mz T.
I love this conditioner. It leaves my natural hair feeling so soft and moisturizers. Even though Carol's Daughter products are kinda pricey, it's well worth the money.
Lesley B.
Lufkin
This is my holy grail conditioner right now! It has the most amazing scent and gives my hair the softness I need without weighing it down!
Maribel G.
I just love it.My curls are so moisture and define.I recommend this product.Good for dry scalp.I am in love with this product.
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
Leaves my hair smooth and most of the frizz is gone. I've been using it for a week and I love the way it's been working
nnenne ☁.
Teaneck
this felt like water and i have fine hair, like this felt so thin and so liquid, it felt like nothing was on my head
Miriam M.
huanuco
Is it worth to buy it? , They told me that it is great and I think I will buy it, because apart from moisturizing the hair, it makes it very soft
Ivvie B.
One of the best out there. It's been amazing for my hair so far and I will keep using it and probably repurchase it.