BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #86 in Hair Mists

Carol's Daughter Tui Color Care Reflective Shine Mist is a lightweight spray that will add tons of lasting shine.

Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
I was satisfied with this product it seemed to work. I just think I like Paul Mitchell brand better. But this product did do it's job and I was happy with it. Would use again
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC
I love this for my curly hair! Its light and adds shine! It doesn't leave your hair feeling oily. Its weightless and has a great smell. I love their products.
shaquandawai d.
So this product is like an gloss its very light an creates the right amount of shine on curly an thin hair u can buy this at some targets an ulta