Carol's Daughter Tui Color Care Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Fa'izah M.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Dry, dull, color-treated hair can be fixed in an instant so hair can immediately be more softer and more vibrant with lots of shine. This weightless leave-in conditioner restores natural moisture and adds strength to your hair so your color stays beautiful. The blend of Aloe Leaf Juice, Calendula Extract and Pro-vitamin B5 fortifies your hair so it's healthier and won't break when detangling. Made with natural moisturizers instead of synthetic silicones for true hydration that doesn't rinse away and can be used every day without the fear of weighing-down your hair.

Buy on Jet.com
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love anything Carol’s Daughter. The products are perfect for my hair. They keep my hair healthy and detangled. The products also smell fantastic and I love that they are made with natural ingredients.
Siana W.
Addis, LA
I love the smell of this. It smell like heaven on earth!! It works really good on my dry hair. I just had to seal in that moisture with an oil. I usually have to moisturize everyday but with this I got to do it every 4 days. I loved this for my low porosity hair. It worked really good!
Susy A.
Great leave in conditioner, if you are looking to have super sleek great smelling hair, this hydrates to the core and gets your hair back to life! compared to other leave ins, it really does more than just hydrate and I definitely recommend this prouct!
18 S.
hampton, VA
This product helps my hair i would buy it again its stisfiying its better then olive oil products i always love how my hair comes out i would recomend to friends and family its very effective no breakage its very satisfying  never a disappointment
Madelin M.
woodland park, NJ
great aroma, very light to wear, leave a hair shine manejable and frizz less, good fro virgin curly hair.
Chanel T.
Bronx, NY
The leave in conditioner was okay that scent was nice but it didn't add any moisture to my hair
Emmy J.
Excellent it leaves your hair feeling lovely it is also a none greasy formula the packaging is great and I use this product four times a week I bought it at Sephora and I am very happy with it
Gabriela v.
miami, FL
Me gusta demasiado porque sirve para cualquier tipo de cabello y lo puedo conseguir en cualquier lugar