Carol's Daughter Tui Color Care Hydrating Hair Mask uploaded by Milencia S.Carol's Daughter Tui Color Care Hydrating Hair Mask uploaded by Milencia S.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Oneisha L.
San Diego, CA
Everything about this hair mask is absolutely divine, I use it even though my hair is currently my natural hair color. The scent is what originally drove me to buy it, if I could have my hair smell like this mask all day every day I would. It leaves your hair soft, silky smooth, and extremely hydrated. I was lucky enough to find this product for a discounted price but I would recommend it.
Milencia S.
I found this in Marshalls when I was doing a little Christmas shopping. At first I wasn't sure about buying it because it says for colored hair and I hadn't dyed my hair yet when I first got it but still used it anyway. I recommend using this for colored and not colored hair because it's good enough for both. Also fair warning looks and smells delicious so keep from your pets and don't eat it! No matter how yummy it smells.
Andrea B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product left my curls soft and detangled. I purchase my Carol's Daughter Products at target or Right Aid. I also received products in subscription boxes like CurlKit and CurlBox.
JaKiah P.
Selma, AL
Make hair very soft and full of body , i love this it's so awesome , and very easy to apply
Nada A.
This is an absolute amazing app it is amazing and it smells nice I love the look of it and the skin care I love it