BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A three-step solution for those transitioning from chemically relaxed to natural hair. This is the complete kit for every transitioner: big choppers, long grow-outs, curly grow-outs, and protective stylers. It is the only kit that touches on the three concerns of transitioning to natural hair.Transitioning 1-2-3 offers the following three easy steps to transition successfully with beautiful, healthy hair:Step 1: Shampoo with the Purifying Extra-Gentle Cleanser to gently cleanse hair and scalp and remove product build-up.Step 2: Exfoliate and tone scalp with the easy-to-use Renewing Scalp Spray to increase surface cellular turnover to support healthy follicles and scalp for optimal growth.Step 3: Hydrate and address the breakage points with the Restoring Anti-Breakage Treatment to strengthen the demarcation points (where the natural hair meets the relaxed hair).This set contains:- 4 oz Purifying Extra-Gentle Cleanser- 4 oz Renewing Scalp Spray- 5.5 oz Restoring Anti-Breakage Treatment It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- PetrochemicalsResearch results:Based on independent study results:-93% of women noticed healthier scalp-93% of women noticed less shedding-93% of women noticed softer hair see more...

Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
This transitioning kit was okay. It helped to define my curls + avoiding the big chop, coming from heat damage. The khoret amen hair softening oil kept my curls big and fluffy. The scent is a bit weird but it still gets the job done. Also, the sizing could be a bit better.
wanni m.
I have heard some god good reviewers about these these products! And will love to try them out. I'm on the transitioning point but they are kind of expensive. Will loveeeee tiger some to try this products out
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I don't get excited easily over shampoo and conditioner but let me tell you what, this stuff changed my hair. I notice after one use my hair felt so soft and I had zero frizz. I've already recommended it to my best friend and she bought some as well. Seriously, this is by far the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. Definitely give it a try.
Sara B.
I wanted to love this, but honestly I didn't notice a change in my hair. Not bad - it didn't weigh my hair down or dry it out, but not something I'd repurchase.
Kennedy H.
This product is great for hair. I mean probably best shape my hair has ever been in but the 3 steps make it not easy to do. I want down thing quick and easy.
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is very convenient when you’re transitioning. When i went natural, i didn’t do the big chop, so a transitioning kit is definitely helpful
neelima y.
india
I want to use product..I saw the review,but I am waiting for more reviews..so plz let me know more about this product..
What makes this product different from all the other natural hair products