BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Made with Love. Born in Brooklyn. Aloe Coconut Cleansers 2 For All Skin Types 3 No Sulfates, Parabens, Petroleum or Artificial Colors Free your skin from artificial mineral oil so your skin can breathe freely. Rich ingredients like aloe leaf juice are packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for truly healthier, softer skin instead of mineral oil which only hides dryness, not heals it. Ocean is clean and relaxing with a bit of sweetness. It appeals to both men and women and was Carol s favorite scent. She never grew tired of its special, distinct aroma. It is sure to soothe both body and soul.

Buy on Walgreens*
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
The scent of this product is unbelievable!! It takes me right to the ocean and I absolutely love it! The formula itself is a bit stickier than I would normally want a body wash to be. That said, the scent totally makes up for it! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!!
Raina R.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I liked the scent so I bought it. not a fan. it seems to dry my skin out completely. I need tons of lotion after my shower and I still feel dry. great scent though. glad I bought it on clearance