BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Made with Love. Born in Brooklyn. Aloe Coconut Cleansers 2 For All Skin Types 3 No Parabens, Petroleum or Artificial Colors Free your skin from artificial mineral oil so your skin can breathe freely. Rich ingredients like aloe leaf juice are packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for truly healthier, softer skin instead of mineral oil, which only hides dryness, not heals it.

Buy on Walgreens
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
This is one of my favorite body washes. I love that there are no harsh ingredients and it's sulfate-free. The cleansing gel is thick, so you don't need to use a lot for your entire body. It does foam up, but it never strips the moisture from my skin. In fact, it makes my skin feel hydrated when I use it. The smell is amazing- it smells exactly like warm marzipan, almond, and vanilla. Overall, I highly recommend this product!
Nyianza S.
Nyianza S.
It makes my hair feel light and soft. I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair. And it smelled delightful. I would recommend this as a must buy. Especially for any one who is on a Natural Hair Journey!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Smells great and keeps my hair feeling fresh without drying it out! Always avoid the sulfate products when it comes to curly hair.
Ali Z.
Ali Z.
Best cleansing gel ever! I often switch between carols daughter and bounce curl depending on how much junk I've put in my hair.