Carol's Daughter Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Katherine M.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

It takes a deep conditioner to whip unruly, coarse frizzies into soft and smooth silk by rebuilding hair to be naturally smoother while providing Thermal Protection from blow dryers and flat irons.   You can thank frizz-fighting Cacao Extract – a deliciously rich variety from West Africa and South America – plus strand-restructuring Vegetable Protein and Sunflower Seed Extract for taming hair into soft, sleek and flyaway-free perfection.  The Chocolat Smoothing Conditioner ensures that you, not the frizz-friendly elements, control your flawless smooth style. Details: Cacao Extract helps smooth your hair cuticle while adding mo. see more...

Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Carols daughter is amazing ! Can't even explain how much it actually works my hair used to be sooo damaged and disgusting but now after a year of using this my hair is soft and back to normal thank you for thisssss
Ashley V.
Lincoln, NE
Great conditioner! Leaves my hair soft and shiny! Definitely recommend this to any curly girls.
Tredia T.
This conditioner is light, smooth,& smells amazing. Rejuvenates natural curls
Diana T.
I love this line.  At Ricky's they have sales and I get all the shampoo and conditioner from there.  The smoothing shampoo is great. It's better for dry to neutral scalp.
Katherine M.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have been using Carol's Daughter since early January 2015 and my hair has improved drastically. I have very curly, dry irish hair and have trouble taming the frizz and reducing breakage. Not only is my hair longer and stronger, but it's shinier and softer as well. This product has changed my unmanageable hair into a well tamed beast.
Claudemie M.
This conditioner was great when I first colored my hair, it restored the moisture I needed because my hair was super dry. The whole line is great for color treated hair. I wish there was a leave in or daily moisturizer that came with the set.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. I have used more of it than the shampoo and would definitely repurchase. This product combined with the shampoo and the blow dry cream made a great straightened hair do.
Danyel H.
I am sad that they seem to have discontinued this conditioner because I really like it. It smells great, it helps smooth my hair and it has great moisturizing properties. The packaging is also ideal because you can flip it upside down in order to get out all of the product.