BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Made with Love. Born in Brooklyn. With Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter Jojoba Oil 2 For Dry to Extra Dry Skin 3 No Silicone, Parabens, Petroleum or Artificial Colors Free your skin from artificial mineral oil so your skin can breathe freely. Rich ingredients like aloe leaf juice are packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants for truly healthier skin, instead of mineral oil, which only hides dryness, not heals it.

Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
The Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Collection is AMAZING. The Shea Souffle has become a staple item very quickly. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized, and I smell great! :)
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
I love this product. It smells delicious and not too fragrant, which I was afraid of, no one wants to smell like a walking bakery but this smell is just gentle enough. Leaves my skin shiny and smooth.
Edwin e.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Smells so yummy and makes your skin super soft. If you have dry skin this will hydrate your skin with out living it feeling oily or greasy!!!
Keasiia J.
Suffolk, VA
This was very moisturizing and defined my curls. This is my second jar and I'm still in love with it. The smell is also amazing.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone else love this as much as I do?