BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A Non-greasy, Fast-Absorbing, Daily Moisturizer for Dry to Extra-Dry Skin. "My husband gave me a surprise almond cookie as a gift one day and said it was just because .  This soft, warm and soothing scent captures the feeling you get when someone surprises you just to let you know you re loved.  It s been our most popular fragrance since 1994, everyone loves it and can t get enough"  - Lisa Price, Founder Carol s Daughter. Shea & Cocoa Butters deeply moisturize your skin so it s super soft and smooth. Coconut & Grapeseed Oils soften skin and keep moisture balanced. Vitamin E is a rich moisturiz.

Shermeka W.
I have been using this product for a while. I must say that this is probably one of my favorite scents from Carols Daughter. I wish they would have kept the perfume spray of this product.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This product smells delicious but doesn't so much for my skin. I have to apply it multiple times a day if I want my skin to stay moisturized.
Nyrobi K.
I love this product I use it on myself and my daughter for our hair and it's make your soft and manageable to deal with
Orietta A.
Doral, FL
It smells delicious, leaves hair super hydrated, and give you a great definition. I would definitely use it again