BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Gently cleanses and restores your natural moisture without adding weight to your hair.   The blend of Aloe Leaf Juice and Sweet Clover Extract hydrates your hair so it s more soft and manageable with a lot more natural shine.  Perfect for normal-to-dry hair types that no longer want to be dull and dehydrated. Details: Aloe Leaf Juice richly moisturizes your hair. Sweet Clover Extract helps soften hair so it s more manageable. Rose Extract helps to add a boost of shine. Contains the warm and sensual Black Vanilla fragrance for a soothing fragrance exp. see more...

Josie M.
I'd give them 10 starts if I could! I have a sensitive scalp and can use very few hair products this being one. Love love carols daughter. Left my hair smelling and felling good. I'll buy over and over!
Brandi G.
tempe, AZ
Y daughter has the driest frizzy nappy hair I never found anything to help tame it or make it easy to brush through that lasted carols daughter products changed that it's the only products I use for her hair. We love these products so much!
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
I use this on my hair and my daughters. She's like a 4a/b probably and I'm a 3a/b type. Very moisturizing and does wonders for both of our curls. I haven't used it long term but so far so good. It is expensive (the whole line is) but so far worth the money
Monique B.
Can't live without this shampoo. I use it on both my daughter's hair and mine. I love the scent and I like how hydrated and soft my hair feels after.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I received this free from a promotion but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be actually it kinda smelled musky and my hair came out more frizzy than it was before.
Akeema M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this Carol's daughter product. Really great at moisturizing the hair no harsh chemicals so I don't have to worry with what is going in my hair. Wish it cleanses more. It smells really great. Thickness of the product was good as well
Ameenat A.
Their shampoo is so moisturizing for my type of curly hair and the one I used was the black vanilla which i am about to run out of because I love it so much
liberty h.
It felt nice and was effective. This product just wasn't meant for my hair type. I have very flat hair and there wasn't much of a boost. For me at least.
Pauline P.
Miami
This shampoo smells amazing!!! I love all of Carol's Daughter products I've tried so far. This shampoo cleaned very well without drying my hair.
Sarah M.
Raynham, MA
Love the black vanilla shampoo. I have long and thick hair, and I found this gave me a great lather. The scent is amazing as well