BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Joi J.
Concord, NC
I've had 2 kids and after my 2nd daughter was born I used Carols Daughter Sexy Belly. I was pleased with the results.. I has a nice scent and good consistency. I liked that it really help smooth out and firm up my skin more. I got it offline, but now I see carols daughter in stores everywhere. Target carries almost all of the line..
Deonna B.
Tallahassee, FL
This was amazing and it worked very well with me while I was pregnant. It kept me feeling moisturized and it kept me from scratching as well as helped with the stretch marks. I would def recommend this product to anyone!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I bought this to try to reduce the stretch marks on my thighs from years of yo-yo weight gain and loss. It works well taking the color out of newer marks after only a couple of weeks of use. It didn't diminish any of the older white marks, but that's to be expected and those don't really bother me. It is worth the $8.00 though and it smells good.
Tracy D.
love this product line a bit pricey but when i get my hands on it this product locks in moisture in your and keeps it soft and easy to detangle .