Carol's Daughter Sage and Shea Foot Butter uploaded by Dawn C.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Sage and Shea Foot Butter, 2 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Michelle M.
I love Carol's Daughters products, this has been one of my favorites. It works great, and is super inexpensive, especially considering how many other things we have bought and money wasted on things that haven't helped. This has a nice scent to it and isn't greasy or gritty. I plan to continue using this product and would recommend it in a heartbeat. I purchased mine online!
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
I see other reviewers put that this cream helped combat foot odor. I received a sample of this and I guess I didn't realize thats what this cream is for ? Or was that just a pleasant surprise for people when they used this. For me it was just another foot cream... didn't do anything miraculous so I guess I am neutral on it. I was looking for something mega moisturizing and this was not it.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This product war recommended to my by the store manager, so I thought I would give it a try. It wasn't as thick and moisturizing as I thought it would be, but it did help, as long as I put it on right out of the shower. It also has a pleasant smell.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
As someone who suffers from severe, one might even say debilitating foot odor, this is the only thing that actually combats, and replaces the stench.
Danyelle H.
Very moisturizing. Love the smell of the product. The packaging is very nice. Very great buy when on sale at target or Walgreens.
Antoinette T.
It oh ok i only try the hair products havent try foot stuff it probably be good as the hair products. I will try it one day
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate to have stinky feet and this works wonders. It makes your feet smell wonderful and feel so clean
Erikah O.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help dry cracked heels?