Carol's Daughter Sage and Shea Foot Butter uploaded by Dawn C.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Sage and Shea Foot Butter, 2 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
I see other reviewers put that this cream helped combat foot odor. I received a sample of this and I guess I didn't realize thats what this cream is for ? Or was that just a pleasant surprise for people when they used this. For me it was just another foot cream... didn't do anything miraculous so I guess I am neutral on it. I was looking for something mega moisturizing and this was not it.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This product war recommended to my by the store manager, so I thought I would give it a try. It wasn't as thick and moisturizing as I thought it would be, but it did help, as long as I put it on right out of the shower. It also has a pleasant smell.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
As someone who suffers from severe, one might even say debilitating foot odor, this is the only thing that actually combats, and replaces the stench.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
I hate to have stinky feet and this works wonders. It makes your feet smell wonderful and feel so clean
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this help dry cracked heels?