Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Sulfate-free Shampoo Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR DAMAGED, FRAGILE, FRIZZY & UNRULY HAIR.
Only healthy, fortified hair can be frizz-free hair. That’s why this sulfate-free, color-safe strengthening shampoo is a must-have to reinforce damaged hair that’s prone to breakage and frizz. Made with strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, this sacred, protein-rich ingredient is blended with the Tiare Gardenia Flower, frizz-stopping Shea Butter and Moringa Seed Oil, so it not only cleanses and detangles, but restores strength for smooth, flyaway-free hair.

Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Distearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sucrose Laurate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, Quaternium-95, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Propanediol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

Rodri D.
San Antonio
This shampoo is fantastic. I love the subtle smell. It has a floral scent, but it’s not an overpowering artificial smell. I think it does help with frizz. I live in a humid area, and my hair has looked sleek.
Kimberly T.
This product did wonders when I first started to use it but as time went on my hair became prone to its effects 😞. But I did move on to another product made by Carol’s Daughter. I would recommend to someone with a looser curl patter though in regards to the frizz aspect.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Smells great but didn't do wonders for my type of hair. I have thin hair but very long and it made my blond very dry. It was nice the first wash but after that it just wasn't my cup of tea. wouldn't recommend for long time use.
Sophia G.
Jamaica, NY
I like using Carols Daughter Sulfate Free shampoos. It cleanses my hair without drying it out. The smell is nice, it gives a nice lather and rinses well. Afterwards, my hair feels clean, but not stripped. I would recommend to curly girls and my natural haired ladies.
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
I bought this at CVS on sale and I’m on day 4 of using it and so far I love it! The smell is absolutely amazing. And I can still smell it in my hair as the day goes on. My hair hasn’t felt as oily by the next morning as it does with some shampoos.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Great shampoo I love that it's sulfate free and no mineral oil the price is on point for such a high quality product it compared a lot to shea moisture which I love very satisfied and will purchase again .
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I have curly hair but I get Keratin treatments and I'm on the quest for a sulfate free shampoo that helps my hair looks healthy and smooth in all weather conditions
I got this product at Target stores for $7 and I have seen great results is important to mention that the pump helps control the desired amount of product used. The scent is light and the product contains coconut oil, get it and see the great results
Charlie A.
I love this shampoo. I tend to switch my shampoo up every so often, because once my hair gets used to a shampoo, sometimes it stops doing it's job all the way. This shampoo makes my hair soft, it takes the frizz and it smells amazing.
Mia C.
I want to love this brand because of the ingredients but this knots my hair up so bad while washing it. After rinsing out the shampoo my hair feels almost like straw which is so strange because my hair is normally soft. It also take at least 20 minutes to comb my hair after using this product.
Cayla S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this shampoo!!! Gets my hair super clean without over-drying. Perfect for curly gals who have to be careful of shampoos. I don't wash my hair daily, so the price is reasonable considering I don't use it often an don't have to use much each time.

Amazon