BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #22 in Hair Serums

Protect your hair from all damage so it can be as frizz-free, full of shine, and fortified as you want it to be. This lightweight miracle oil reverses and prevents damage to even the most distressed hair, caused by relaxing, color-treating, heat-styling & sun exposure. Its power comes from strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that’s blended with the Tiare Gardenia Flower. This silicone-free oil rebuilds your hair’s structure from the inside out with the help of Safflower Oil and Vitamin E for true repair that doesn’t wash away or weight hair down like silicones do. Take your hair to its maximum length – no matter what you do to it.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Olive Oil
  • Rose Oil
  • Galanga Root

How To Use

Use 1-2 pumps on towel-dried hair and style as you normally would. If you desire more frizz control, apply another pump to your dried hair.

Ingredients

Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon*
leeshawn h.
California
Anything that's carols daughter I love and enjoy using I use it for my son hair his hair is very dry and he gets very upset when his hair is tangled I can use this everyday for his hair I mean as soon as I put this in his hair it takes all the tangles out his hair is soft no longer dry so much shine so much greatness comes from using this product I absolutely love it my son gets very happy as well be even gets compliments now I mean that's a big deal
Cassie B.
Kansas City, MO
I am obsessed with all of Carol's Daughter products. I can honestly say, coming from a person who curls, dyes and straightens their hair, that these work. My hair has been extremely damaged, course and frizzy for as long as I remember and it wasn't until I found this at Target that I started seeing a dramatic change in my hair with the way it felt and styled.
Kahli K.
Blacklick, OH
This is more of a daily serum. It has a light scent and works much like a normal hair oil. Is recommend using this as the last piece of any daily hair care regimen. It provides protection and shine throughout the day.
Madison K.
A true cure for any frizz halo. I got the entire sacred taire like as a Christmas gift and my life has been changed. The products truly do what they tell you and you notice a difference within one wash. Because of this I’ve used other Carol’s Daughter products and I’ve fallen absolutely in love with this line!
Jamie M.
I use this when I’ve used too much product in my hair for too many days in a row, and it feels dry and needs moisture and a break. It’s okay. Not my favorite and I probably won’t repurchase. It’s too easy to use too much and wind up having clean hair that looks like it hasn’t been washed in a week.
Emily G.
MY HAIR HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED AFTER USING THIS!I have curly thick black hair and it made my hair so soft and manageable!!!I bought it at my local drugstore and I love the packaging!!!Would def buy againnn!!!!!!
Breanna D.
Virgie, KY
Amazinggggg! What more can I say?! Great price, great product, easy to use....just wonderful! I have frizzy and damaged hair and this stuff works excellent, I only use it once a week which is great because I hate products I have to use daily just to keep my hair looking good because I hate weighing my hair down with product.
Carissa P.
warsaw
I love all things carols daughter but this one is one of my favorites. It smells good. And it makes my hair so soft and silky. Definitely helped my dead ends and heat damaged hair a ton! The bottle is kind of small but the price matches the size. So it’s worth it
Brianda D.
Sugar City
I don't even know where to start. This product has changed my life. I burned my hair with so many other things that I thought it would never go back to normal, I have thick hair and straight. This truly helped my hair go back to normal and be healthy again
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
This is a nice serum that smooths your hair and makes is so soft and shiny! I think it smells pretty good and fresh... not too strong at all. This is a great value for the price and is a great alternative to replace some of the more expensive brands.
Ana R.
Where can I buy this product?
S P.
I saw this one in Target.The price is little high as compared to other drugstore shampoo.I wanna try this.I have a dry & fizzy hair.Is it worth to spend money on this.
Junika J.
I been considering trying this. I've heard this brand works wonders on natural hair. Is it expensive? And if so is it worth the price?
Sontaya S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Does this product leave a strong scent in your hair?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
How well is this anti frizz does it actually work for frizz?