FOR DAMAGED, FRAGILE, FRIZZY & UNRULY HAIR.
The healthier your hair is the more likely it is to stay frizz-free. This detangling leave-in conditioner helps add strength and control unruly hair. Made with natural moisturizers instead of silicones to truly nourish your hair and not wash away like silicones, plus it can be used every day without weighing down your hair. Made with strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that is blended with the Tiare Gardenia Flower, Calendula and Pro-vitamin B5 to fortify your hair to help stop breakage when detangling and control flyaways.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Fragrance (Parfum), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-15, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

I purchased this product because I was told that it was very good for African-American hair. My hair is deathly 4C all the way; however I find that it leaves a sticky residue and my hair is becoming more and more brittle. It also, has a weird smell, which I have begun to get use to...lol. I thought it was because I was using other products with it so I went and purchased the conditioner and the shampoo that's also part of this same line; however, the same thing is happening. Should I be using this for my 4C hair And has anyone else experienced this? It was very expensive and I don't like wasting my money so I was going to continue using it; however, I don't want to do my hair more harm. Signed.....Trying to be a FAN
Has anyone tried this? Is it a good product
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Leave-In Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz!
How would you rate this product?
Glendale , CA
Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Leave-In Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz uploaded by Sandy M.
Purchased at: Target
Smells really good it does tame my baby hairs and frizz but not so much detangling which was a bummer! But this leave in conditioner has been better than other I’ve tried so far but I don’t think I’ll repurchase. Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Leave-In Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz
I use this when i do braid outs and twist outs it really adds moisture to your hair the only thing i dislike about this product is the smell it smells like perfume water but it works great i just wish it had a different smell a little goes a long way
Hartford, CT
My all time favorite like in conditioner. It’s smells amazing, its super Hydrating, works good for damaged hair, it’s very affordable. Compared to are there deep conditioners it doesn’t leave any residue when I use it. I’m very satisfied with it. By the way I bought mine from Ulta Beauty.
Canton, MA
I usually use this as a finishing spray after I style my hair. It's got a great smell and works pretty well! It leaves my hair extremely soft, but can sometimes leave it a little oily. It's not too expensive and it lasts a while, which is great! Would recommend to people with dry hair!
Union city, CA
I grew up with thick, wavy hair and no one taught me how to take care of it. To keep my hair tamed, I always brushed it out and had a frizzy, poofy mess, which I then flat ironed to keep it down or just tied it away in a bun. A few months ago I grew fed up with my hair. Every day it was frizzier and frizzier. So I saw this at Target and bought it. Once home, I searched reviews to help me in using it. Sad to say there aren't a ton, but the ones that did help ended up helping me save my hair. It does amazing. I apply it when my hair is why to help detangle. Once dry, I reapply to remoisten my hair and tame frizz. It doesn't leave an oily residue but still has hydrating properties. For some extra shine and moisture, I apply coconut oil to my ends. This routine has changed my hair from frizzy nastyness to defined, wavy, and moisturized.
Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Leave-In Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz uploaded by Lauren M.
This makes my hair smell SOOOOOOO good when I paired it with Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner. It makes my hair soft, and I will be using it daily to keep track of healing any breakage. It was about $10 at Walmart, so I feel like that's a pretty good price point for the claims of paraben, sulfate free products. No bad chemicals in this one. Update : I have been using this for a few days now by itself, and omg! My hair is SO soft, and my frizzies are staying away! It is not damaging to my curious, and I've gotten asked so many times already what I've been using. This is a HUGE win for me!
Las Vegas, NV
I wish I could give this product no stars. It did nothing to my hair. No smoothing. No damage repair. No hydration. Actually it did something. It weighed my hair down and left like a slick residue. This product is so not for me. I would not buy it again. I tried to return it to the store but it was past the time to return so I got stuck with it. I tried using it again recently wondering if I judged it too harshly. Nope. Still sucks. (It didnt work for my hair but that doesn’t mean it may not work for you. I think this might work best for somebody with super dry hair. It did not go well with my oily hair.)
Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Leave-In Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz uploaded by Ashley P.
I was a It's A 10 user for years, and I still like it, but Carol's Daughter Leave-in Conditioner is a nice change. It is light weight, smells nice, and left my hair smooth and frizz free. I have not been using it long enough to know if it stops breakage, but I am hopeful. Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Leave-In Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz
Wesley Chapel, FL
Absolutely my favorite leave in conditioner! It is a must-have for anyone who colors are hair does any type of hair drying flat ironing everything it is your go-to product! I always have this in stock! It smells absolutely beautiful doesn't have a chemical spray to it's not greasy not really just lightweight for your hair and it's good for any hair type
Hastings, MN
This leave in conditioner is a lot lighter than I was expecting, compared to my experiences with other products. There is no greasy feel but it still helps to control frizz as the day goes on. The smell is amazing and long lasting but not overpowering. Overall very impressed with this very affordable product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...