Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Fortifying Conditioner Instantly Fortify & Smooth Frizz

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

ESTORE STRENGTH, PREVENTS DAMAGE & SMOOTHES AWAY FRIZZ
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum

FOR DAMAGED, FRAGILE, FRIZZY & UNRULY HAIR.
The healthier your hair is, the better it can fight frizz and stay smooth. So, really fortify it with this rich conditioner that restores damaged hair that’s prone to breakage and frizz. Made with strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, this sacred, protein-rich ingredient is blended with the Tiare Gardenia Flower, replenishing Shea Butter, and Pro-vitamin B5 to help fortify distressed hair against flyaways, frizz and breakage.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Jojoba
  • Hibiscus
  • Silk
  • Olive Oil
  • Pro-vitamin B5

How to Use:

After shampooing, work thoroughly into wet hair. Massage gently into your scalp and hair, especially the ends. Leave in your hair for 3-5 minutes and then rinse well.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Fragrance (Parfum), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysilicone-15, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

Sara W.
N Providence, RI
OMG use this product!!!!! I'm so glad it's available at major retailers and Sally's now. It's THE BEST. warning: when you wash your hair with this people will stop you and ask your perfume it smells so good. And it works so well on curls.
Asma W.
Someone sent me this for a gift and it took me a looong time to use it because I never had, and I'm picky about what I put in my hair. It made my hair softer than any other conditioner I've ever used in my life, literally. It is too pricey so I don't purchase it for myself. I was very satisfied, and wish I could use this every time.
Jas. J.
I used the shampoo & the conditioner of this product & it’s absolutely amazing. I have thin hair but it’s always dry & brittle because it just won’t hold moisture. This product definitely helped my hair was so lovely & voluminous after. I bought these products at my local Walmart they were a bit expensive but totally worth it!
Martika B.
Houston
I have tried many of Carol's Daughter products. I olay around with the conditioners and this one is great. Super smooth and leaves my curls bouncing. I love this brand.
Shawné L.
Phoenix
Smells amazing, feels amazing and softening. All the yesss 👏🏾. Gets your hands on this product and get it in your hair. Pretty reasonably priced especially for the amount of product
Erin B.
Smells delicious and leaves my curls so soft. Sometimes I️ use my every day conditioner as a leave in but I️ don’t recommend with this one it’s a little bit too heavy for that. I️ love the packaging super easy to pump out and smells great!
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
While I like the aroma and experience with the lather and conditioning from the sacred tiare line from Carol's Daughter I felt like I had a lot of residue in my hair. It felt heavy and unclean after using this shampoo and conditioner, as of there was a heavy residue along my roots. This is marketed as an ethnic hair care product so perhaps it simply is just not meant for my hair type.
Charleen A.
Rosedale, MD
I tried this product and I was impressed. It targets breakage. Carols daughter has great products and compares very well to some products that I've tried. This products is best on dry scalp and helps with moisture. I was satisfied with my purchase
Julia S.
Westport, CT
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair look beautiful and smooth. It helps a lot during the winter, my hair in special gets really dry. I use this as a live on conditioner and it woks perfectly.
Bey P.
Statesboro, GA
I started using this conditioner recently. The price was amazingly affordable. The smell of the product was nice and after the first wash it left my hair soft and hydrated. I was very satisfied with the product and I will be purchasing again.

Kohl's