Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Blow Dry Cream uploaded by Misty R.Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Blow Dry Cream uploaded by Myra S.Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Blow Dry Cream uploaded by Nikki I.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Say so long to frizz and breakage and hello to tamed hair that’s more manageable. This protective cream, formerly known as our Styling Cream, helps smooth strands as it tames frizz when you blow dry. This blend with Pro-Vitamin B5, Moringa Seed Oil, Coconut Oil—a sacred protein-rich ingredient that’s blended with Tiare Gardenia Flower—helps to nourish hair for unmatched control and healthier-looking blowouts that are smoother.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Hibiscus
  • Silk
  • Olive Oil

How To Use
​Apply to damp hair. Squeeze a small amount into hands and rub them together. Use your fingers to work it into your hair as evenly as possible from roots to ends. Then, blow-dry hair and follow with a flat iron if desired.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-21, Polyester-5, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Jojoba Esthers, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibsicus Esculentus Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyimide-1, Hydrolyzed Silk, Trideceth-6, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Polysorbate Ceteareth-20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

Karen A.
My hair is very frizzy. Two days after wash day I find my curls lacking hydration and in need of styling. I use this product when I want to style and protect my hair and I find it to be very effective. The scent is pleasent. Howver, Iwould recommend this product for any hair type not just curly hair.
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
Carl’s daughter products are so good for curly hair, they leave your hair looking so nice & luxurious.
What the product says it’s gonna do, it will do it. I sometimes don’t like the scents of the products they’re too strong sometimes for my liking.
LG G.
I love this cream. I generally use a small amount after blow drying my hair, to tame small fly always around my crown or part. It is not greasy and does not weigh my hair down. Works well and has a very pleasant smell. Will buy again!
Danielle L.
Hurricane, WV
As someone who doesn’t have ethnic hair, I can tell you that this product isn’t too heavy like many other multicultural hair products can be. It is very light and helpful
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Very similar to Deva Curl products at a way more reasonable price. My secret weapon when leaving my hair in its natural curly state. I’ve box colored my hair for almost 4 years now & it helps to hide my split ends & damage beautifully. Small amounts can be used on fine hair too Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Blow Dry Cream
Latisha P.
Carols daughter can now be purchased at Target or a great price I love them and have been using down for years I am so glad to be able to purchase at Target now.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's rare I blow my hair out... But I picked this up because it was on sale. When I seen what did to my daughter's hair.. I had to try it. Your hair is so super soft, it's not something I would use if I were to flat iron my hair, it's a bit too heavy...but it's still amazing
elizabeth s.
Pickerington , OH
Stuff is truly great after a couple uses your totally feel your hair being 10 times stronger what the benefits are on the package it definitely does hold up to the name I'm definitely recommend it to all my friends it is so great thanks so much
Crystal S.
Spring, TX
Love love love all of the carols daughters products. They smell amazing and make my hair feel amazing. Helps control frizz and overall makes it easier to manage my hair.
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Love this company and most of their products are perfect. You can pretty much bank on their products working. Great prices are also a good feature. Works great on frizz
Sophia F.
I have thin hair that breaks easily, would this product be good for my type of hair?
Carmel A.
How strong is the hold for this product? I assume it's pretty light in terms of hold, but I would love to hear from someone who has used it.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
Do you just use this on the ends of your hair or can you use it all over?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
How well does this product work?
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
Does this really stop shedding and frizz?

Amazon