Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner  uploaded by Lauren M.Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner  uploaded by Maclovia F.Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner  uploaded by Jazmine T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #92 in Leave-In Conditioner

Proven to instantly stop shedding and frizz! no silicones, no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for damaged, fragile, frizzy & unruly hair. the healthier your hair is the more likely it is to stay frizz-free. This detangling leave-in conditioner helps add strength and control unruly hair. Made with natural moisturizers instead of silicones to truly nourish your hair and not wash away like silicones, plus it can be used every day without weighing down your hair. Made with strand-strengthening coprah coconut oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that is blended with the tiare gardenia flower,...

• I purchased this product because I was told that it was very good f...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it a good product2 Answers
Telika S.
Telika S.
This is my favorite hair care product. I was first introduced to this product by Mrs. Lisa Price herself during her mixer during Essence Fest about 3 years ago. I had just cut off all my hair (2 yrs later i found out it was a vitamin d defencincy) and i was still trying to find products that work for my hair so everyone that attended the mixer received the spray as a gift it was new to the line. The spray has done my hair some wonders. It smells soo good and leaves your hair soft and frizz free. Everyone complimented me and i loved it every since
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I've been using this for a few months now. I spray a generous amount all over my hair when I get out of the shower along with a serum. I then wrap it up in a microfiber towel for around 30 minutes and then blow dry. I've seen less breakage and less fallout of my hair. I am pleased with the product. It also makes my hair pretty silky as well. Worth a try if you ask me!
Maclovia F.
Maclovia F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell I can't get over the smell it's just so good I have dry rough texture hair it's not good for me it didn't help me but my son has long straight hair for him it's perfect it's a 10+ from a scale from 1-10 10 being the best the stays all day hair looks healthy and shiny but it's not for wavy, rough texture dry hair like mine
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I adore this product! My hair is stick straight and I have a lot of problems with frizz and split ends. I always spray this product all over my hair before I blow dry. It not only get rid of my frizz, but works as a great detangler as well. My hair also looks and feels healthier. It also smells amazing!
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
This is a good leave in spray, not the best, but not the worst. I've noticed it has a better effect on my hair if I spray it in after a shower or when my hair is still wet. It leaves a strange texture in my hair if I use it on dry hair. But the scent is very pleasing, as well
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I absolutely love his Carols Daughter product. I use it at least once a week. My son and I both use this for our curly coifs. My hair is dry, color treated and coarse. The scent is heavenly and divine.
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Canton, OH
The best leave in I've ever used on my natural curls!! It really does help to reduce my breakage and provide softness to my hair!! I douse my hair in it just about everyday!
tonia m.
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I love this leave in conditioner it truly helps with my frizzy hair after I wash it. It has a great smell. All the ingredients are natural.
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
Union city, CA
I grew up with thick, wavy hair and no one taught me how to take care of it. To keep my hair tamed, I always brushed it out and had a frizzy, poofy mess, which I then flat ironed to keep it down or just tied it away in a bun.

A few months ago I grew fed up with my hair. Every day it was frizzier and frizzier. So I saw this at Target and bought it. Once home, I searched reviews to help me in using it. Sad to say there aren't a ton, but the ones that did help ended up helping me save my hair.

It does amazing. I apply it when my hair is why to help detangle. Once dry, I reapply to remoisten my hair and tame frizz. It doesn't leave an oily residue but still has hydrating properties. For some extra shine and moisture, I apply coconut oil to my ends. This routine has changed my hair from frizzy nastyness to defined, wavy, and moisturized.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
This makes my hair smell SOOOOOOO good when I paired it with Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner. It makes my hair soft, and I will be using it daily to keep track of healing any breakage. It was about $10 at Walmart, so I feel like that's a pretty good price point for the claims of paraben, sulfate free products. No bad chemicals in this one.
Update : I have been using this for a few days now by itself, and omg! My hair is SO soft, and my frizzies are staying away! It is not damaging to my curious, and I've gotten asked so many times already what I've been using. This is a HUGE win for me!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this? Is it a good product
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
I purchased this product because I was told that it was very good for African-American hair. My hair is deathly 4C all the way; however I find that it leaves a sticky residue and my hair is becoming more and more brittle. It also, has a weird smell, which I have begun to get use to...lol. I thought it was because I was using other products with it so I went and purchased the conditioner and the shampoo that's also part of this same line; however, the same thing is happening. Should I be using this for my 4C hair And has anyone else experienced this? It was very expensive and I don't like wasting my money so I was going to continue using it; however, I don't want to do my hair more harm. Signed.....Trying to be a FAN