BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Proven to instantly stop shedding and frizz! no sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for damaged, fragile, frizzy & unruly hair. only healthy, fortified hair can be frizz-free hair. that s why this sulfate-free, color-safe strengthening shampoo is a must-have to reinforce damaged hair that s prone to breakage and frizz. made with strand-strengthening coprah coconut oil, this sacred, protein-rich ingredient is blended with the tiare gardenia flower, frizz-stopping shea butter and moringa seed oil, so it not only cleanses and detangles, but restores strength for smooth,...

Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I love that this shampoo is sulfate-free and you don't have to spend an arm and leg on it. Good for breakage but make sure you get the conditioner with it or it can be drying. I have long straight color treated hair that's on the thicker side. I had to use everyday for about a week to see results. Not sure if I'll purchase again.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I have curly hair but I get Keratin treatments and I'm on the quest for a sulfate free shampoo that helps my hair looks healthy and smooth in all weather conditions
I got this product at Target stores for $7 and I have seen great results is important to mention that the pump helps control the desired amount of product used. The scent is light and the product contains coconut oil, get it and see the great results
Cassie L.
Paramount , CA
I purchased this on a whim when I ran out of my other products. I have really curly hair so it's hard to find a product that hydrates, detangles, and can control frizz. I wouldn't say this is the answer but it's a nice little brand. I'll be continuing my search for the perfect shampoo/conditioner for curly hair.
Charlie A.
I love this shampoo. I tend to switch my shampoo up every so often, because once my hair gets used to a shampoo, sometimes it stops doing it's job all the way. This shampoo makes my hair soft, it takes the frizz and it smells amazing.
Mia C.
I want to love this brand because of the ingredients but this knots my hair up so bad while washing it. After rinsing out the shampoo my hair feels almost like straw which is so strange because my hair is normally soft. It also take at least 20 minutes to comb my hair after using this product.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought it at Target while away on vacation. I liked that it seemed natural and didn't have too many additives. Did it make my hair less frizzy? Not really. But it smelled nice. However, I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Cayla S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this shampoo!!! Gets my hair super clean without over-drying. Perfect for curly gals who have to be careful of shampoos. I don't wash my hair daily, so the price is reasonable considering I don't use it often an don't have to use much each time.
J E J.
Bessemer, AL
Cleansed that hair but too good. Once I washed the product out, my hair was very brittle. I am a 4b/4c hair type. I conditioned and deep conditioned my hair to bring moisture back into it when using this product.
Adrianna M.
Aurora
A little goes a long way ! Nothing to much just a couple full hand run through' with product to saturate your curls and leave moisturized without the heavy build up or weigh down. Satisfied ..yes !
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
I have struggled to find a shampoo that lathers on contact, until I found Sacred Tiare. My hair is very dense and coarse and I used to find most of my hair on the floor when I tried to wash,condition and blow dry on my own. The Sacred Tiare shampoo lathers the minute it hits my hair on the first wash so I usually only do 2 washes, with minimal shampoo, possibly a quarter sized drop. It cleans without stripping and you won't need a ton of shampoo to clean your hair.
I now only use this line of products to clean and condition my hair.