Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage and Anti-Frizz Styling Cream uploaded by alaina s.

BY TARGET #20 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Say so long to unmanageable frizz and hair breakage, and hello to frizz-free and fortified hair. This protective blow dry cream repairs as it freezes your sleek style into place as you blow-dry and flat iron so you can have unmatched control and hair that's healthier than before. Made with strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that is blended with Tiare Gardenia Flower, follicle-restoring Pro-vitamin B5 and nourishing Moringa Seed Oil for a flawless finish that's stronger and smoother. Find it at Target.

wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Got as a smoke when I ordered my shampoo love it. smells really good a small amount goes a long way. I have unruly hair comb thru not knots and no hair being pulled out. made my hair soft and not sticky and helps with frizz and will buy and did not weighed down my hair I have curly hair
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Definitely helps to support a quick blow dry for my natural, 4c, coarse hair. I still need to use a moisturizer after as I have very dry hair but it's a great tool for blowing out natural hair. I use the entire line of Sacred Tiare for my natural hair.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is really great for anyone who uses heat to style their hair or for anyone who has frizzy hair.  I love to curl and straighten my hair and because of that I have a lot of fly aways, and so I bought this cream and I absolutely love it.  Makes my hair look soft and shiny.
Madi P.
Madi P.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my hair feeling soft, and it smells really good. I wouldn't say it is the best product I've used, but I do like using it. I personally have thin and dry hair and suffer from breakage and frizz, so this is a good product to use. It does smooth out my hair and keeps the frizz at bay.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is a good quality. It does not leave your hair oily or greasy. It lasts for a long time. It works better than the alternatives. I would buy this product again in the future. It has a good scent to it. It is easy to use and last for a long time.
Khary O.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I color my hair A LOT and use this when I was my hair once a week. It helps my hair stay soft, tangle and frizz free. It smells great too. Was given to me in a gift bag and is now a staple in my routine...Affordable
Eboni J.
Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Carols Daughters products. I love to use it to style dry hair. It doesn't revert make my hair revert back to curly and it smells fantastic! Also I can usually find a coupon for this brand to save a few coins.
Kavon R.
Kavon R.
Summerville
I love carols daughter products! You can use it on your entire family's hair! If you wear wigs, it's safe to use it on false hair as well! Great for weaving hair! I buy it all the time. A must have in the home.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely didn't help the frizz! But maybe it's just not a product for my hair, I'm all for trying new stuff, so I tried this, it may work for some people, but not me. To top it off not only did it make my hair more frizzy, it  made my hair feel like a brilliant pad!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural hair and every now and then I blow it out to get a straight look. This product is perfect for me because it keeps my hair manageable and moisturized while making sure that my hair doesn't frizz and return to its natural state after I've flat ironed it. I'm surprised at how light weight it is too - definitely a plus!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Eastampton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair feeling greasy?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
How much is it?
Diane S.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
Where do you purchase this? I have never heard of it and does it work well?
Deb V.
Deb V.
San tan valley, az
Would this product be ok for an 8 year to use?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight thick hair. Would this work on my frizzy hair AND keep it straight throughout the whole day??