Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage and Anti-Frizz Styling Cream uploaded by alaina s.

BY TARGET #29 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Say so long to unmanageable frizz and hair breakage, and hello to frizz-free and fortified hair. This protective blow dry cream repairs as it freezes your sleek style into place as you blow-dry and flat iron so you can have unmatched control and hair that's healthier than before. Made with strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that is blended with Tiare Gardenia Flower, follicle-restoring Pro-vitamin B5 and nourishing Moringa Seed Oil for a flawless finish that's stronger and smoother. Find it at Target.

wanda f.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Got as a smoke when I ordered my shampoo love it. smells really good a small amount goes a long way. I have unruly hair comb thru not knots and no hair being pulled out. made my hair soft and not sticky and helps with frizz and will buy and did not weighed down my hair I have curly hair
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Definitely helps to support a quick blow dry for my natural, 4c, coarse hair. I still need to use a moisturizer after as I have very dry hair but it's a great tool for blowing out natural hair. I use the entire line of Sacred Tiare for my natural hair.
Eboni J.
Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Carols Daughters products. I love to use it to style dry hair. It doesn't revert make my hair revert back to curly and it smells fantastic! Also I can usually find a coupon for this brand to save a few coins.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely didn't help the frizz! But maybe it's just not a product for my hair, I'm all for trying new stuff, so I tried this, it may work for some people, but not me. To top it off not only did it make my hair more frizzy, it  made my hair feel like a brilliant pad!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural hair and every now and then I blow it out to get a straight look. This product is perfect for me because it keeps my hair manageable and moisturized while making sure that my hair doesn't frizz and return to its natural state after I've flat ironed it. I'm surprised at how light weight it is too - definitely a plus!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is my top pick. I don't have super frizzy hair so it made my hair MAGAZINE worthy. Smooth and luscious. And it does well on frizzier hair too, smells great and is cruelty free!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
I think this is a great product! It makes my hair smooth, and defiantly makes it feel a lot stronger and healthier!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this product! I'm a hairdresser and I haven't found something that works this great!!! I put some in right after i got it and it seriously made my hair so nice and smooth and shiny and made all the frizz GONE! I have never been able to get my hair frizz free. I will be needing to order a big bottle and I will be recommending it to all my clients!!!
alecia b.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
I love how it makes my hair look shiny but not to much shine and how it controls my frizz although I have to apply a certain amount other it will make my hair look greasy if I apply to much but I love how it's not sticky when I rub it in my hands
Kailey B.
Kailey B.
Carmi, IL
I received this as a sample in an Ipsy bag and ended up really liking it. It had a great smell and I thought it really did help control some of the frizz. I read some reviews where people said that it took a large amount to really make a difference but the small sample I had lasted me about two weeks using only about a quarter size amount.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Eastampton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair feeling greasy?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
How much is it?
Diane S.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
Where do you purchase this? I have never heard of it and does it work well?
Deb V.
Deb V.
San tan valley, az
Would this product be ok for an 8 year to use?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight thick hair. Would this work on my frizzy hair AND keep it straight throughout the whole day??