Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage and Anti-Frizz Styling Cream uploaded by alaina s.

BY TARGET #20 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Say so long to unmanageable frizz and hair breakage, and hello to frizz-free and fortified hair. This protective blow dry cream repairs as it freezes your sleek style into place as you blow-dry and flat iron so you can have unmatched control and hair that's healthier than before. Made with strand-strengthening Coprah Coconut Oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that is blended with Tiare Gardenia Flower, follicle-restoring Pro-vitamin B5 and nourishing Moringa Seed Oil for a flawless finish that's stronger and smoother. Find it at Target.

Tiana L.
This product is Very moisturizing, but undeniably meant for someone with thicker and/or perhaps coarser hair than I. The feel is light and slippery. This will get you through that tangle prone hair. In the smell department this balm will be hard to beat. Overall I’m saying 4/5 for doing what it promised; moisturizing and defining curl pattern. The one star off for being a bit greasier than I like and staining the pillow ever so slightly with even light usage.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product brand ive bought for both my son and daughter. It dose wonders for their hair. The product sent is nice too. It's a little pricy but this product line works so well that I don't mind spending extra for it
gracie f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product helps with my thin hair improved hair texture when curled or straightened and I prefer it over the products they use at salons it doesn’t smell that nice but I think I’m just super picky LOL
Madi P.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my hair feeling soft, and it smells really good. I wouldn't say it is the best product I've used, but I do like using it. I personally have thin and dry hair and suffer from breakage and frizz, so this is a good product to use. It does smooth out my hair and keeps the frizz at bay.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is really great for anyone who uses heat to style their hair or for anyone who has frizzy hair.  I love to curl and straighten my hair and because of that I have a lot of fly aways, and so I bought this cream and I absolutely love it.  Makes my hair look soft and shiny.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely didn't help the frizz! But maybe it's just not a product for my hair, I'm all for trying new stuff, so I tried this, it may work for some people, but not me. To top it off not only did it make my hair more frizzy, it  made my hair feel like a brilliant pad!
Becca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is a good quality. It does not leave your hair oily or greasy. It lasts for a long time. It works better than the alternatives. I would buy this product again in the future. It has a good scent to it. It is easy to use and last for a long time.
Champagne O.
Bismarck, AR
I absolutely love all of Carol daughters products from hair care to Skin Care they say it's never too early to start with Anti-aging products the earlier start the younger you look long-term this product is great it's affordable and it's easy to use you should try it
Corinne D.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this. I don’t know, it gives my hair the weirdest sticky texture and makes it harder to brush through. I’m not a fan. I would not repurchase this personally, or recommend unless you have very curly course hair perhaps?
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I color my hair A LOT and use this when I was my hair once a week. It helps my hair stay soft, tangle and frizz free. It smells great too. Was given to me in a gift bag and is now a staple in my routine...Affordable
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
Where do you purchase this? I have never heard of it and does it work well?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
How much is it?
Jessica D.
Eastampton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair feeling greasy?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight thick hair. Would this work on my frizzy hair AND keep it straight throughout the whole day??
Deb V.
San tan valley, az
Would this product be ok for an 8 year to use?