BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #9 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Proven to instantly stop shedding and frizz! no silicones, no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for damaged, fragile, frizzy & unruly hair. protect your hair from all damage so it can be as frizz-free, full of shine, and fortified as you want it to be. This lightweight miracle oil reverses and prevents damage to even the most distressed hair, caused by relaxing, color-treating, heat-styling & sun exposure. Its power comes from strand-strengthening coprah coconut oil, a sacred, protein-rich ingredient that s blended with the tiare gardenia flower.

Buy on Amazon
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I always had Scruggs with frizz problems for years now and I've tried different products to help me out and they haven't worked on me. Theirs a few product that works amazingly for my hair type and this product is one of them. It really does its job on putting my frizzed down where their sop pose to be. The texture of this product is perfect, it's not too thick or too light weight, just perfect amount. Leaves my frizzed be normal for almost the entire day.
Amy H.
West Falls, NY
Have you smelled your hair after using the Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare? It's DIVINE! Not only is it keeping your hair nice and sleek against the humidity but it's repairing it at the same time. CD uses natural ingredients and has the best scent! I love when my hair smells good and I get an unexpected faint scent of it in the wind. Always makes me smile. For a very reasonable cost, you're helping your hair stay healthy and frizz-free. Can't beat that!!
cecilia m.
This is indeed one of the best Carol's Daughters item I have found since the discontinuation of the Chocolat Line! I thought I was going to have to go back to stacking up hair products again. The best they could have done was to make this, no more frizz no matter the weather and it does not take a lot for it to work either.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
For an anti-frizz serum, this is pretty solid. A huge plus is that it's available at any drugstore for a reasonable price. I've used it for both curly and straight styles and it kept the frizz at bay. It has a very pleasant scent, as do many other Carol's Daughter products. It's a good, middle of the ground choice.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this product!!! Works really well with natural hair so natural curly thick hair it works really good!! I would say anybody could use it because it's so good only thing is that you would have to use a small email out because it can get oily but other than that I would definitely purchase this item again!
Tiffany M.
I love this product. My hair is natural with a 4c texture and this product worked wonders for me and helped me detangle my hair efficiently. You can get this product for a reasonable price at target and it's definitely worth every penny. Carol's daughters whole product line is amazing for natural hair.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This product and its whole line is amazing and smells wonderful! It definitely does the job right and leaves my hair looking great even in the horrible humidity we have down south. I love this and use it even if it is going to rain, and sometimes I just put it on because it smells wonderful!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this brand for my hair because it's thick, but also has natural curl and wave. It's also very long, so I have to make sure I help keep my breakage and damage down. This helps me achieve the hair protection I need to keep my long locks strong and soft, as well as keep the frizz away.
Ingrid V.
I have tried so many brands of sulfate free, paraben free shampoo and conditioner and this one is by far the best! I was so amazed when I washed and conditioned my hair yesterday. I dried it after without any additional products and my hair is silky smooth like I stepped out of a salon.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I'm a huge carol's daughter fan!! All of their products have done wonders on my hair and leave it so soft and hydrated. Whenever I have frizzy hair, I use this to smooth it out and it smell so good! Their products are a little pricey but its worth the splurge because they work great!!
S P.
I saw this one in Target.The price is little high as compared to other drugstore shampoo.I wanna try this.I have a dry & fizzy hair.Is it worth to spend money on this.
Junika J.
I been considering trying this. I've heard this brand works wonders on natural hair. Is it expensive? And if so is it worth the price?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
How well is this anti frizz does it actually work for frizz?
Sontaya S.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this product leave a strong scent in your hair?
Alicia B.
Lancaster, PA
Does this product actually help with breakage?