BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying Sulfate-Free Shampoo, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

• From where i can buy it?4 Answers
  • Why did they discontinue this shampoo?? I began using this when I f...1 Answers
Lia X.
Lia X.
Carols daughter is one of my favorite brands for shampoos and conditioners. I have really thick hair and it lathers beautifully and really penetrates all the layers. It also smooths out my frizz and helps repair my split ends.
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my mom's favorite shampoo she lives the fact that it is sulfate free and it smells incredible. She adores the smell of Rosemary and it lasts all day Long it's a must try.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like the scent once it was on my hair. The product was good at its job but I just couldn't see myself using it all the time like I do with my macadamia products.
Martina O.
Martina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did exactly what it was supposed to do..... CLARIFY!!! I don't like the smell but clarifying shampoos don't always have pleasant smells. Also, when it comes to clarifying shampoos I think people should understand that it is meant to basically strip everything away and start you over. They are not moisturizing shampoos and should not be used too regularly. I only use them once per month IF there is too much build-up for my usual monthly low-poo. Stripping is basically what they do. If you don't get a lot of build-up on your scalp or hair then you probably don't need a clarifying shampoo. A low-poo or regular shampoo would suffice.
Rakeemah W.
Rakeemah W.
Love Carol's Daughter, I've been using their hair products for 7 years now, and this was one of my first few purchases. When it comes to clarifying this definitely does the job. I only use it once per month for a total cleanse. The smell is not the best but its not bad either and I really enjoy the slight tingling sensation from the peppermint, let's me know its doing its job. If your constantly applying product to your hair I highly recommend this shampoo, and the conditioner adds a lil moisture and makes your hair super soft.
Amber C.
Amber C.
turbeville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product but warning it has a strong scent so if you don't like mint you might not like this product
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Buffalo, NY
I have a dry scalp and this is the only thing that helps combat the flakes! The smell is ok, not the best but it does the job of clarifying the hair and scalp. I can no longer find this product and I just ran out!
Emely J.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
I've always heard Rosemary was good to restore hair strength and stimulate hair growth. When I came across this I had to try it. Leaves my hair feels amazingly clean without drying me out. I have curly hair and use this only once a week.. Definitely recommend for a good weekly wash.
TAira W.
TAira W.
Philadelphia , PA
This shampoo is AMAZING! It feels great among your scalp, especially for someone with locs. The mint is refreshing!
Biliana B.
Biliana B.
Bergenfield, NJ
From where i can buy it?
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why did they discontinue this shampoo?? I began using this when I first went natural and I loved the smell and what it did for my hair! did the Lisa's Hair elixir shampoo replace this one? I'm so bummed!