BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying Conditioner, 8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

ariel l.
Atlanta, GA
I was skeptical about trying carols daughter but to my surprise it did a great job stripping my hair of unnecessary oils and left my hair squeaky clean and the conditioner added the softness and moisture
Claudemie M.
I love this conditioner it left my curls and scalp refreshed and rejuvenated. I like the fact it's made with mint too. I got a great deal online on this and the shampoo combo, Carol's daughter's website is always having good sales.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This conditioner melts through my hair like butter no tangles when washing on 4b AA hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive. This is def a staple product for cleansing hair between shampoos. My mom gave me a bottle. I do her hair weekly and noticed how her hair has been growing like weeds. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY!!!!
Lulu m.
Shawnee , KS
I used this conditioner this week on my hair and omg it smelled amazing and left my hair feeling soft and hydrated! Of course after adding other products to my hair, I wasn't able to smell it anymore but the first initial smell of it was sensational.
Mya H.
Richmond, VA
Great product . Good for tangles hair. Love love love the smell and its just a really good product
Tanaesha P.
Jersey City, NJ
How is carol daughters products on natural hair ?
Dana P.
Is this product still available to purchase? I have not seen it on the website in quite some time.