Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Phalan W.Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Kelly R.Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Active living brings balance to your busy life, but sometimes it can leave your hair looking overworked and feeling over washed—dry, dull and with oily roots. So add this balancing system of Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Conditioner, or Hair Mask to your daily routine to gently draw out sweat and impurities without stripping your hair. These gentle formulas with Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, Aloe Juice and Cactus Flower help soften hair and improve manageability so managing your daily to-do list is a breeze

Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I CANT TELL YOU ENOUGH ABOUT HOW AMAZING THIS SHAMPOO IS! I have thin and fine hair that can get greasy easily but I don’t want to wash my hair everyday, which is the struggle. As someone who tends to style their hair after each wash, I found this product extended my in between shampoos but also helped balance the oils.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This worked wonders on my oily scalp! I color my hair so I try to extend the time between washes and use a lot of dry shampoo. Not washing my hair so much makes my scalp so irritated and greasy. This helped so much with that. I got a sample of this with my last online purchase on the Carol’s Daughter website and plan to repurchase the full size bottle.
Aniko I.
Tampa
This product transformed the feeling of my hair in just one night! I bought it because I was told I need to find a sulfate free shampoo to help with my awful oily hair issue. As it’s definitely helped and I can go a little
Longer without washing my hair. It hasn’t totally solved the issue. I also seem to find random spots that tend to be more oily. However over all as someone who wakes up with greasy hair every day this has definitely helped!
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
I have become obsessed with this line of carols daughters products. It adds moisture to my hair and helps give my curls life. I actually got this as a sample with a previous purchase and I’m definitely hooked!
Erika B.
Not only does it smell good it does a good job at getting all of the dirt and stress out of your hair. It doesn’t strip your hair or make it feel dry. Even though it’s a clay shampoo, it does later well.
Tykeah B.
This shampoo is aaaahmazing! I used to hate shampoos because of how dry they left my hair feeling, especially the ends. However, with this shampoo I am able to finger detangle and it leaves my hair not only feeling clean but soft as well. I also really like the scent. It’s almost a mature perfume scent that I can’t get enough of. I will always have this shampoo in my arsenal of products!
sarey C.
New Florence
has a good smell to it and it makes my hair soft i dont use it all the time. yhe oyher products i have ysed alwats made my hair brittle bot this though it does hace a ling lasting scent to it
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Pure Hair Oil For Dry Dull Or Brittle Hair
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this shampoo from Target during their clearance sale. It lathers a lot. I like it comes with a pump to control how much product you use. It helps to remove buildup and detangles curly hair easy.
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
Great shampoo! It actually detangles and is slightly moisturizing but still cleansing. It’s perfect for someone who washes their hair a lot but is afraid of dryness. The smell is great, it’s like a soft, powdery scent, but not childish. Pair this with the conditioner and you’ll love it!
kim R.
Bronx, NY
I love the way my hair feels during and after using the shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft manageable and my curls look better each time I use it.
Lexi M.
Greenville, SC
Does this hair product ok to use on color treated hair? Does it make your hair shiny?
Janie A.
Does this work better then the Ever collection from L'Oréal, or is it in a totally different category?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It's so good this shampoo sulfate- free??
Kathleen V.
Lawrenceville, GA
How expensive is it?
Nadine A.
I have been looking for a really good shampoo for a long time, I just want to ask if this really shines through its expectations ?